In times of difficulty, such as delays in marriage, poor health, financial problems, depression, difficulty in concentrating, or inability to complete tasks, our elders often warn us that we may be experiencing Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yog.
Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yog is one of the most disruptive doshas one can have in their horoscope. Where Kaal denotes “death” and Sarp denotes “snake.”
This Dosh occurs when an individual has harmed a snake in their past-life time, or the deceased ancestors are displeased by their actions. And as per Puranas, if one wishes to eliminate this Dosh and all the difficulties, one should perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja with proper Vedic rituals.
SmartPuja is the one-stop solution for all your religious needs and will help you find a proficient Vedic Pandit or Purohit to please Rahu and Ketu so that no obstructions or problems arise in your life.
We provide services in many locations across India, including:
Moreover, we also provide remote solutions to our clients, which include the option to perform e-pujas at their convenience.
Our services go beyond just conducting the religious ceremony, which includes photography, catering, florist, and astrology services. Whatever occasion you’re celebrating, our comprehensive list of Puja services has covered you.
If you are interested in Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja, SmartPuja has an affordable package for you.
Contact Us to know complete information About Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Package.
Along with Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, various other rituals are organized to ensure the native is free from troubles and obstacles.
- Ganapati Puja
- Kalash Puja
- Navagraha Puja
- Kaal Sarp Shanti Puja
- Mahamangal Aarti
- Mahalaya Amavasya
Meaning of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kaal Sarp Dosh, also known as Kaal Sarp Yog, is one of the most inappropriate and deadliest Dosh one can have in their Natal chart.
- As per Vedic astrology, all your future lives will be determined by the deeds you performed in the past life. This initiates the Kaal Sarp Dosh Cycle.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh or Kaal Sarp Yog occurs when the seven planets, i.e., Surya, Chandra, Mangal, Budh, Brihaspati, Shukra, and Shani, are jammed, placed, or trapped between Rahu (head of the celestial snake) and Ketu (tail of the celestial snake) within 180 degrees.
- According to Hindu beliefs, people suffering from this Yog are believed to have great dedication towards their families, societies, and communities. They also have to struggle to manage their daily lives in the face of constant challenges.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh causes the natives to suffer from unexpected delays and defeats in a variety of areas. There is no mental stability or peace for them.
- The effect of this Yog or Dosh lasts for 40 years or even a lifetime and obstructs achieving goals and desires.
So to abolish the repercussions of this Yog or Dosh, the native can perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja with proper Vedic rituals and customs. Devotees can also opt for Ashlesha Bali Puja to get rid of Kaal Sarp dosh if they’re born on Ashlesha Nakshatra.
Historical or Mythological Origin
As per Vedic scriptures, Lord Vishnu took the female form of Mohini to entice and trap demons when they were fighting with deities for the pot filled with Amrit (nectar) during Samudra Manthan or the churning of oceans. Lord Vishnu wanted to confuse demons and give Amrit to Gods. While giving Amrit to Swarbhanu, The Moon recognized him as a demon and notified Lord Vishnu.
Swarbhanu’s head was cut through Chakra by Lord Vishnu, after which Swarbhannu’s body was referred to as Ketu while his head was Rahu. Their placement was in the constellation and remained moving retrograde, while all remaining planets often move retrograde and forward, too. Rahu and Ketu are placed in the seventh house from each other, and when the remaining planetary position is between them, Kaal Sarpa Dosh is formed in one’s native chart.
What Is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, also called Kaal Sarp Nivaran Pooja, is an intricate worship ritual performed by the ones who are influenced by this Dosh and want to eradicate its detrimental effects.
Who Should Perform This Puja?
- Individuals who possess this Dosh or Yog in their natal charts should revere this Pooja.
- The one who is terrified of high-altitude places and has a fear of the dark should perform this Pooja.
- An individual suffering from Partial Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosh should observe this Pooja.
- If a young child suffers from Kaal Sarp Dosha or Yog, then the Pooja can be performed by his parents.
An individual with these symptoms should perform this Pooja
- Being financially incompetent
- Deals with marriage-related issues
- Problems associated with health
- Facing some challenges in education and
- Incapable of reviving the property.
Benefits of Performing Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja
- The one who performs this Puja will be sincere in all their endeavours.
- This Puja makes an individual brave enough to take risks to succeed in their life.
- This Puja instills honesty in one’s actions and changes their approach toward life.
- Observing this Pooja will help to eliminate the adverse effects of Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosh.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja will quell the consequences of Rahu and Ketu, known as natural malefic planets in Vedic astrology. Devotees can also perform Rahu Shanti Puja or Ketu Shanti Puja and Jaap to reduce the ill-effects of the planet.
- A native who has been facing impediments and hurdles in their life because of Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosh will be able to overcome them.
- An individual will be a shield from all the enemies after performing Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja.
- Marriages blessed with Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja are healthy, happy, and blissful.
- By doing Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja, the native’s bad luck will be reversed, and they will be able to reap good fortune and luck in every aspect of their lives.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja restores peace and harmony within a family.
- A Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja will bestow sound health on an individual, and all chronic ailments will be cured.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja brings abundance to a business and shields it from problems.
Significance Of Each Ritual
Placing Lord Ganesha Idol
Since Lord Ganesha is believed to be prayed at the beginning of every work or puja, placing the idol of Lord Ganesha will provide peace and happiness in devotees’ lives.
As per Hinduism, Matrika Pujan, done during the process of Kaal Sarp Dosh puja, assists the affected person in relieving from every evil or negative force while helping them overcome challenges and struggles.
Snake Pair Figure
The figure of the snake pair is placed during Kaal Sarp Dosh puja to provide devotees with wealth and peace and prevent them from negative energies.
Offerings are prepared and offered to snake idols to seek their blessing and help them prevent Dosha.
When is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Performed?
Check out the points below to find out what time/day is auspicious.
- One of the best days to observe the Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja is Amavasya. Also, it can happen during a solar eclipse or lunar eclipse.
- Naga Panchami and Sunday and Tuesday, are also considered auspicious days to revere Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja.
- It is strongly recommended to perform the Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja twice a year to get optimum results.
- Uttarayanam, which falls from 15th January to 15th July, is also considered a divine time to conduct Kaal Sarp Dosh puja.
- Dakshinayanam, which falls from 15th July to 15th January, is also a suitable time to observe Kaal Sarp Dosh puja.
What is The Samagri Required For Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
Here’s the list of Samagris:
|50 grams Curd
|1 Kilo Havan Samagri
|Eleven nos of Betel Nuts
|50 grams Honey
|500 grams of Barley
|10 grams Clove
|500 grams Sugar
|1 Kilo Sesame Seeds
|Seven Paan Leaves
|1300 grams Rice
|One Kamal Gatta
|100 grams Roli
|250 grams Panch Mawa
|One pack of Red Sandalwood
|1 kilo Sweets
|One packet of Mustard
|One Ratu Phal
|100 grams of Raw Milk
|Five Garlands of Flower
|100 grams of Curd
|One packet of Incense Sticks
|1 Kilo Sesame Oil
|One tin of Desi Ghee
|One Packet of Camphor
|One packet of Birch
|Two Mud Lamps
|One packet of cotton
|One Dry Coconut
|100 grams of Black Pepper
|A Yellow Cloth
|Eleven small Mud Lamps
|One Iron Bowl
|Eleven Mango Leaves
|250 grams of Urad Daal
|One Wooden Chowki
|Eleven Bel Patra
Procedure To Perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja
For magnificent results, this Pooja should be performed by a Vedic Priest/Pandit who has expertise in this ritual.
Here we go:
- Individuals who are participating or are performers should bathe prior to Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja.
- The Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja lasts between 2-4 hours and takes place on a single day.
- According to Vedic astrology, on this day, one must feed food to the needy.
- Place the idol of Lord Ganesha, one idol of gold snake, one silver idol of Rahu, and one silver idol of Ketu, along with Matrika Pujan, and begin to revere it.
- Afterward, worship Navagrahas.
- After worshipping, Navagrahas immediately began with revering Lord Shiva on Kalash and carry-out Havan (mixed with Ghee and Kala).
- The native needs to wear new clothes on this day.
- The native shouldn’t perform this Pooja with oily hair, and women expecting a child should not participate in Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja.
- An individual may also follow this Pooja up with Rudrabhishekam, as this completes the Pooja procedure.
- The final step of this process is Pitru Paksha. The deceased person’s son should perform Pitru Paksha. In the presence of their father, grandsons cannot perform Pitru Paksha.
Remedies Beyond the Puja
Many beliefs are there in Hinduism beyond Kaal Sarp Dosh puja to eliminate dosh from their horoscope. Here are some of them:
- Since Lord Shiva is called mahakaal, kaalo ke kaal, the one who consumed poison after Samudra Manthan, worshipping the Lord can help devotees get saved or protected against any dosha form, including Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Visiting Naag temples can also minimize the effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Observe fast for eleven Mondays.
- Do not harm snakes.
- Perform Rudrabhishek puja
- Shanti Puja on Shashti tithi
- Float 11 coconuts in the river or running water on Panchami tithi or Saturday.
Here are a few mantras that can help devotees overcome Kaal Sarp Dosh when recited every day:
- Vishnu Sahasranama
- Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarpa Prachodayat’
- Om Namah Shivaya- 108 times
- Maha Mrityunjaya mantra- 11 times
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Muhurat from January 2023 to December 2023
Here are the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Muhurat 2023. You can check these Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja dates for 2023 and organize the puja. These dates will help you get the utmost Kaal Sarp Pooja benefits.
|Month for Kaal Sarp Puja
Kaal Sarp Dosh Pooja
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th,15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 28th, 29th, and 30th
|3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th, 26th, and 27th
|1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 30th, and 31st
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 29th, and 30th
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 30th
|3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st (the entire month)
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th and 30th
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th and 30th
|3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 30th
|2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, 30th and 31st
Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja By SmartPuja
You may now have a deeper understanding of why it is crucial to perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja to remove its worst effects through proper Vedic rituals and customs.
The person performing the Pooja must be an expert to ensure that the rituals and mantras are performed following the Vedic Purana. To Book your Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja with us, all you have to do is fill in some primary details like
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Pooja Variant
- Date For Pooja
That’s it; with these six steps, your Pooja is booked. You may wonder how it is so simple. The answer is that with SmartPuja, you’ll receive hassle-free solutions to all religious needs and assist with any other requirements you may have.
Our pandits will carry all the sacred items needed for Pooja setup and samagri to your place, and, under the instruction of a proficient Vedic pandit, you will chant mantras and take the Sankalp.
As part of our assistance, we will also provide you with a detailed checklist of all the Pooja samagri and religious items you will need to make arrangements for a divine experience.
FAQs Related To Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
Following is the list of types:
– Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Shankhnad Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
– Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
Following a bath in Kushavarta Kund
– Men should wear a white dhoti
– Women should wear a saree.
Yes, you can perform this Pooja at your home under the guidance of SmartPuja’s Vedic Pandits, who are well-versed in proper Shastrarth rituals.
A few of the below-mentioned symptoms are observed in a person affected by Kaal Sarp Dosh:
– When Kaal Sarp Dosh is present in a person’s natal or birth chart, he frequently views pictures of the deceased in their sleep. They view their recently departed ancestors or living relatives.
– They will sense that they are being restrained by somebody else.
– They might also have dreams about their own home and aquatic bodies.
– Persons affected by the Kaal Sarp dosh are committed to their families and communities. They have sociable, maternal, selfless personalities and are not egotistical.
– Due to this dosha inherent in the Kundli, people with Kaal Sarp dosha will have to battle through life and experience loneliness when they require someone.
– Individuals with Kaal Sarp Dosh in their birth chart will experience problems with their kids.
– Having kids can be difficult for a few individuals, while others may have problematic kids who frequently cause problems.
– When Kaal Sarp Dosha is present, people worry about snake bites and snakes.
– They have dreams of being surrounded by snakes.
– They might also experience aero acrophobia, anxiety about being alone, or a phobia of heights.
Therefore, you must opt for Kaal Sarp dosh nivaran puja to eliminate Kaal Sarp dosh.
Since Kaal Sarp dosh puja requires specific rituals, it is important to seek guidance from a qualified pandit or astrologer. They will guide the process and vidhis to complete the puja and eliminate Kaal Sarp Dosh. You will get Kaal Sarp puja benefits and experience after Kaal Sarp Puja.
Twelve different types of Kaal Sarp Dosh puja are there, and performing them eliminates their negative effects. Each puja type is performed based on Rahu and Ketu’s placement in a person’s birth chart.
The astrological indicator of having Kaal Sarp Dosh in the birth chart is when each of the seven planets is positioned between the planets Rahu and Ketu.
Kaal Sarp Dosh puja is often advised to be performed on Nag Panchami, yet you may ask a Pandit if you want to get it done on any other day.
Although the affected person must be present during Kaal Sarp Dosh puja, it can be done on behalf of someone else in rare cases.
Kaal Sarp Dosh puja gives devotees peace and harmony while helping them resolve health and financial issues. It gives devotees inner strength and spirituality.
Individuals of any age can perform Kaal Sarp Dosh puja.
Kaal Sarp Dosh puja is not limited to be performed in person. You can get it done remotely or online.
Kaal Sarp Dosh puja usually takes around two hours and is performed by placing the Ganpati idol, matrika pujan, worshipping snakes’ idols, feeding them, and much more.
Regular worshipping of Nag devta, Lord Shiva, and chanting mantras are advised to do after Kaal Sarp Dosh puja. It is also advised to avoid visiting anyone’s house or temple after this pooja and refrain from greeting Nag Devta temples.