TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated 15 Jan 2020
BY USING OR ACCESSING SMARTPUJA WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT") GOVERNING YOUR USE OF SMARTPUJA.COM (THE "SERVICE").
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE PROPOSED AND/OR ANY OTHER TERMS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN AGREED BETWEEN YOU AND GOKARMA TECH SOLUTIONS LLP.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT OR INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OTHER TERMS, THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL PREVAIL. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICE, YOU CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
- ‘Customer Data’ -any data, information or material provided or submitted by you to the Service in the course of using the Service;
- ‘Effective Date’ -the earlier of the date this Agreement is accepted or the date you begin using the Service;
- ‘Initial Term’- the initial period during which you are obliged to pay for the Service;
- ‘IPR’ -unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world;
- ‘License Term(s)’- the period(s) during which authorized Users are licensed to use the Service;
- ‘Service’ -the specific edition of Smartpuja developed, operated, and maintained by Smartpuja, accessible via a designated web site or IP address, to which you are being granted access under this Agreement;
- “Unacceptable Content” -any material of any nature whatsoever which is or contains any material that:
- is or may be defamatory, libellous, obscene, in contempt of court or in contravention of any law or regulation or infringes the rights of any third party; and/or
- promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental disability, age or which promotes any illegal activities; and/or
- is a Virus;
- This Agreement shall commence on the day you create an order or do a guest check-out (Effective Date) and continue until the end of the Initial Term. At the end of the Initial Term, unless otherwise agreed, this Agreement shall automatically renew for either one year or a period equal to the Initial Term, whichever is the less, at the current rate then payable for the Service.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving not less than thirty (30) days’ notice prior to the end of the then current Licence Term.
3. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION
Smartpuja service suggests only possibilities and therefore makes no warranties/ representations with respect to accuracy or significance of any aspect of outcome of any rituals, rites and astrological horoscope. Pandits and astrologer's understanding and application or opinion on any particular procedure, practice, or point might differ. You may use your discretion before relying on any prediction/s or religious beliefs. Smartpuja is not responsible for any claims for negative / nonfunctioning of any prescription of advice/remedy provided by any of our service providers. The predictions are based on the study and views of our service providers and Smartpuja or the Company disclaims their responsibility to the fullest extent as per the applicable laws.