All Gujaratis hold deep roots in their traditions, with engrossing fables accompanying each event. Finding a Gujarati Pandit who is well-versed with all the Vedic and Shastrath rituals and can perform your Pooja as per your custom, traditions, and beliefs is a pretty onerous task. If you’re looking for experienced Gujarati Pandits in Ahmedabad, we can assist you to book Gujarati Pandits for completing pujas and rituals.
Would you imagine if we told you that we could help you convert your tedious task into something hassle-free with just a few clicks?
Yes, with SmartPuja, you can find your Gujarati Pandits in Ahmedabad with just a few clicks.
SmartPuja is a pious startup that provides hassle-free and sacred Pooja services along with experienced and veteran Pandits or Purohits across pan India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad.
Apart from conducting the religious ceremony and booking Pandits, we also offer photography, catering, florist, and astrology services. So no matter your occasion, we can help you with all your needs. Our exhaustive list of puja services has it all covered for your feasibility.
Connect With Us
One-Stop Solution For All Your Festive Preparations.
How to Book A Gujarati Pandit in Ahmedabad With SmartPuja?
SmartPuja has collaborated with various Purohits/Pandits who understand the Marathi traditions and customs in-depth. The users can visit the website and register their choice of Purohit as per the Pooja or ceremony requirement. They can get in touch with the support representatives through a phone call (080-61160400), WhatsApp@9036050108, or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details. By booking the services on this website, you would also be able to reap a benefit too.
SmartPuja.com offers Best Pandit Service and Pooja Service all over Ahmedabad including areas like – Thaltej, Satellite, Bodakdev, SG Highway, Science City Road, Ambli, Prahlad Nagar, Central Ahmedabad, Chandkheda, South Bopal, Gota, Mani Nagar, Naroda, Ranip, Gurukul, Motera, Odhav, etc.
Contact Hours: 8 AM – 8PM (Thursday – Wednesday)
The process of booking a pandit from SmartPuja is quite simple. To book an online pandit with us, you have to choose the puja you want to do and enter your details like
- Full Name :
- E-mail Address :
- Mobile Number :
- Date of Puja :
- Location Address :
After submitting this form, you will receive an e-mail and SMS with all the puja booking details and an advance payment link for 30% of the total amount. We will confirm your online booking just after receiving the advance amount. We will also mail you a list of household items you will need to keep ready before the start of the puja, like plates, bowls, spoons, etc. From here on out, SmartPuja will handle all arrangements. Now it’s time for you and your family to experience the wonders of pujas in a way it is done in your region and take god’s blessings.
You will have to pay the remaining 70% amount in cash or online after completing puja. If you want to perform a puja not mentioned on the website, then you can inform us via E-mail, Whatsapp, or phone, and we will do it exclusively for you.
Some Popular In-Demand Pandits in Ahmedabad
Excellent team providing excellent service. Panditji’s hallways arrive on time and exactly know what to do and how to do the Puja. They never ask for additional money. You can definitely pay an additional amount of you like what they did. The best part is you can focus on Puja rather than Panditji bothering you with various demands. Keep up the good work Rahul and team.
We had taken griha pravesh puja service via smart puja and it had been a great and hassel free puja experience. We were informed about what items we need to keep ready and the rest was taken care by pandit ji. We had 2 pandits visiting us and they had no issues in finding the location and they managed to reach on their own. Each rituals were explained to us while doing it. Pandit ji’s were very polite and we’re not in any hurry. We would always recommend to use smart puja for future.
Had a a Gruhapravesha south Indian style service from Smartpuja. Bit hesitant as the event was during covid situation. But all was fine at the end. Process is simple, select the puja already defined with details in the webpage, ask specific puja if you want to. The team will revert within a day for advance booking amount. Once done, they assign priest and share necessary details which will be done and items to carry from priest side and our side. Final payments done post pooja. Our family were delighted to have Sripathi Bhat and his junior Sripada, being very help ful and making understand us on why we have perform these with science and logics. They are full time professional and answer your questions. They were on time, no surprise made at last minute etc. Totally 5 star I should give.
I booked Griha Pravesh Puja through smartpuja and the services which they provided was very good and the pandits are really experienced so i recommend to all to book a pandits through smartpuja.
I had booked Smartpuja for my Grih Pravesh(Premium) on 27th July. It was a hassle free experience. I was able to book Maithil Panditji ( you can book North/South Puja Styles along with the required Purohits ). They had brought all the required Puja Samagri and we were told to keep sweets.prasad and flowers from our end. Only one feedback was that Panditji called on the day of Puja itself and not on a day before and he wasn’t able to find banana leaf (which he later managed to get) .If he had called a day or two before it would have been better. Otherwise it’s really amazing and would highly recommend it.
Hassle-free , No extra payment, Rituals are properly done and explained by Pandit Ji . Overall we had a good experience.
Last week we arranged Pooja at home through SmartPuja. Their service is really amazing and pakka professional. It’s completely hazzle free process. The pandit Jayaram Ayer was very cordial and did an excellent job. We are highly satisfied.
My experience is really good. It was really a smooth ride which made me a happy n satisfied customer.Thanks smart puja.
Thank you smart Pooja to make Our grah pravesh so special. Panditji has very good knowledge of vidhi vidhan /process and mantras . They are super cool too …He was not even hurry to accomplish the process.. Looking forward to book pooja again in future..
Extremely happy with the quality of services and commitment towards the client. We did not have to make any elaborate prior arrangements as the major puja essentials were arranged by them. It hardly took me half an hour to do the necessary preparations and rest everything was arranged by them. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
It was really a very unique and a complete live experience…i never expected such a wonderful way a Puja can be performed digitally. M truely very satisfied with the service that the smart Puja offered me for my grihapravesh and made it really hassle free journey to devote my prayers on my auspicious occasion.The entire team with whomever I interacted was very prompt in their response and the coordinated very well. Thank you smart Puja.
We have been using the services of Smart Puja for over 3 years. It’s encouraging to see how they have considered our suggestions sportily and their services have improved dramatically to our satisfaction. We surely will continue to come back to Smart Puja every time we need to perform Puja. Today, we have had Laghu Rudra Abhishek for our daughter. She enjoyed the entire experience thoroughly.
The experience was great. We had requested the Premium service for which both Panditjis came on time and completed the service.They did everything in a detailed manner and were very nice to my parents.
I am very satisfied with the whole process. Right from booking till execution of the puja, Everything is smooth . Pandit ji is punctual . Clearly explain you about the puja and rituals. The amount mentioned on package is the final amount . There is no extra or hidden charges . So overall I am satisfied with smartpuja
Great experience… everything is managed so well, Pandit ji took his time and didnt rush through, it went the way we wanted…. thank you team
I have booked smart pooja quit a few times for different purposes ,but every time they have kept their level high and given the best service . They are very clear while communicating and pandits are really knowledgeable . All the very best for your good services.
Google “Purohit near me” – and the Purohit will be next to you with the help of Smartpuja.com. Such a wonderful thought process of making all our lives easier to book Purohit online. Thanks a ton for this service. Complete satisfaction guaranteed here. Thanks to Purohit for lighting up our new house with all mantras and explanations on why we do all these pooja. No more words to explain my emotion. Thanks again!
It was great experience with smartpuja..it’s really so convenient to do any Pooja with smartpuja
Hassle-free and great experience with Smart Puja! Due to sudden change of plans we had less than 2 days to get pandit for Grihapravesh. So I booked it through Smart Puja (recommended by a friend) and told them my requirements. They were quick and quite responsive to my request. They recommended us the muharat that fitted well with our schedule and suggested alternatives as well. Panditji did a nice North Indian style Grihapravesh. We are really pleased and would highly recommend Smart Puja to everyone planning to hire pandit for puja.
Everything was very well arranged. The rituals were done with devotion and adequate time.
Types of Puja That A Gujarati Pandit Can Perform
We offer a wide range of puja services for our clients, which include-
- Griha Pravesh Puja
- Satyanarayan Puja
- Maha Ganapati Homa
- Office Puja
- Marriage Puja
- Gand Mool Shanti Puja
- Namakaran Puja
Apart from these common and most opted ones, some of the Gujarati Poojas and festivals that are celebrated with great pomp and display in Ahmedabad are:
Navaratri Durga Puja
- Navaratri is one of the most sacred nine-day Hindu festivals observed by Gujaratis between September to October (Sharad Navaratri) and March to April (Chaitra Navaratri), commemorating the great battle between the Demon Mahishasura and Goddess Durga.
- On these Nine auspicious days, Devotees perform Navaratri Durga Puja, hold fasts, play Garba and adhere to religious rituals.
- It is believed that if one wants to achieve good health, peace, harmony, abundance, luck, and prosperity, one should perform this Pooja under the guidance of a veteran Pandit with proper Vedic rituals and traditions.
- Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, Dassara (in Nepal), is the amalgamation of two words: DUSS (Ten) and HARA (Defeat).
- It is one of the most important Hindu festivals observed in Ashwin month on the 10th day of Shukla Paksha.
- On this day, Devotees commemorate the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana and perform certain rituals and Poojas with proper Vedic & Shashtrath rituals during Aparahna time, such as Aparajati Pooja, Vijayadashami Pooja, and Shami Pooja.
Chopda Puja/Gujarati New Year
- Gujaratis are renowned for their business acumen and have sustained their family businesses for generations. Therefore, most successful business enterprises have also incorporated Indian traditions into their cultures by planning business meetings and events on auspicious occasions. Gujarati New Year or Chopda Puja continues to be one of the traditional celebrations for businesses to make the coming year profitable with the blessing of the deities.
- On Diwali, devotees seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi, and Devi Sharda for prosperous and successful years ahead. Thus, new ledgers and account books are consecrated during Chopda Pooja.
- Chhath Pooja is one of the most significant festivals observed on the sixth day of Kartik month, according to the Hindu Calender.
- This Pooja is mainly observed as worship to Lord Surya and his wife, Usha.
- It is believed that devotees ask the Lord Surya to grant their wishes while doing this ritual. According to Hindu scriptures, worshipping Lord Surya with proper Vedic rituals and 36 hours of fasting helps devotees heal various ailments, including leprosy. As well as Lord Surya blesses the devotees’ families and friends with prosperity, fortune, luck, abundance, longevity, and good health.
Why Book Gujarati Pandits From SmartPuja?
When you book a Pandit or Purohit online, you have many benefits at your disposal.
- Booking a pandit online through SmartPuja is one of the most hassle-free and seamless processes.
- You can choose the most appropriate Pandit for your Pooja using the options provided.
- Thankfully, we’ve moved beyond the days when people needed to physically take the hassle of searching for the pandit.
Language, Custom, and Rituals
- Language is not a barrier when it comes to pandits. As SmartPuja allows you to book Pandits according to the traditions, language, community, customs, and region you reside in.
- When you book with SmartPuja, there’s no need to worry about how you will understand the ritual mantras, shlokas, or even communicate because all of our pandits are multilingual.
- So we ensure you receive a high-quality Pooja experience that follows your relevant customs & rituals.
Knowledge And Experience
- Pandits registered with SmartPuja come with immense and in-depth Vedic and Shastrath knowledge.
- All religious and social ceremonies are clearly understood and perceived by them since they have studied and researched Vedas, Puranas, and Upanishads.
- Pandits are proficient in performing the Puja authentically and traditionally and will guide you in selecting the essential items needed for the Pooja.
- Through their proficiency in Vedic rituals and extensive experience, they will perform your Pooja seamlessly and with utmost devotion.
Get Your Gujarati Pandits In Ahmedabad With SmartPuja
In today’s world, where everything is influenced by digitalisation, SmartPuja stands out in providing tranquil & sacred Pooja services for all religious needs and assisting their clients with all other requirements.
Therefore, in just a click, our network will connect you to the best, most proficient, and certified Gujarati Pandits or Purohits.
Once you furnish all the details, you will get your booking details via text message or email and a link to make an advance payment of 30% of your total bill. You will receive confirmation of your booking once you have paid that amount.
As soon as we receive the amount, our Pandits or Purohits will carry all the items and Samagris you will need for the Pooja set up to your place. Apart from this, our team will also provide you with a detailed checklist of samagri and household items you will need to have on hand for a religious experience.
Moreover, if you wish to perform any Pooja that is not mentioned on the site, simply let us know via
Our team will make it happen exclusively for you.
We also offer E-puja services to clients who can’t visit temples due to medical issues or who live far away from their families and want to stay connected to their roots.
Frequently Asked Question
Finding a Gujarati Pandit or Purohit in Ahmedabad can be an arduous task. SmartPuja’s owners encountered the same issue and wanted a hassle-free solution. So they launched this website to provide hassle-free and sacred Pooja services in different dialects.
Visit our website smartpuja.com to learn more about the cost and other details.
Yes, all our Purohits and Pandits have 10-20 years of expertise in performing Homam/Poojas and Havan as per Vedic and Shastrath rituals.
The booking process is hassle-free; only a few details are required
– Your Name
– Contact Number
– E-mail Address
– Your Pooja Variant
– Date of Pooja
– Your Address
Once the details are mentioned, the booking details will be updated to you via email or SMS.
You will receive a call from our team within 24 hours to discuss the Pooja details, along with a payment link.
Bookings will be confirmed when payment is received, along with a link to the meeting (Zoom or Google Meet link). All you need to do is click on the link when the Pooja is scheduled and enjoy your Pooja ceremony.