All Gujaratis hold deep roots in their traditions, with engrossing fables accompanying each event. Finding a Gujarati Pandit who is well-versed with all the Vedic and Shastrath rituals and can perform your Pooja as per your custom, traditions, and beliefs is a pretty onerous task.
Would you imagine if we told you that we could help you convert your tedious task into something hassle-free with just a few clicks?
Yes, with SmartPuja, you can find your Gujarati Pandits in Ahmedabad with just a few clicks.
SmartPuja is a pious startup that provides hassle-free and sacred Pooja services along with experienced and veteran Pandits or Purohits across pan India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad.
Apart from conducting the religious ceremony and booking Pandits, we also offer photography, catering, florist, and astrology services. So no matter your occasion, we can help you with all your needs. Our exhaustive list of puja services has it all covered for your feasibility.
Types of Puja That A Gujarati Pandit Can Perform
We offer a wide range of puja services for our clients, which include-
- Griha Pravesh Puja
- Satyanarayan Puja
- Maha Ganapati Homa
- Office Puja
- Marriage Puja
- Gand Mool Shanti Puja
- Namakaran Puja
Apart from these common and most opted ones, some of the Gujarati Poojas and festivals that are celebrated with great pomp and display in Ahmedabad are:
Navaratri Durga Puja
- Navaratri is one of the most sacred nine-day Hindu festivals observed by Gujaratis between September to October (Sharad Navaratri) and March to April (Chaitra Navaratri), commemorating the great battle between the Demon Mahishasura and Goddess Durga.
- On these Nine auspicious days, Devotees perform Navaratri Durga Puja, hold fasts, play Garba and adhere to religious rituals.
- It is believed that if one wants to achieve good health, peace, harmony, abundance, luck, and prosperity, one should perform this Pooja under the guidance of a veteran Pandit with proper Vedic rituals and traditions.
- Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, Dassara (in Nepal), is the amalgamation of two words: DUSS (Ten) and HARA (Defeat).
- It is one of the most important Hindu festivals observed in Ashwin month on the 10th day of Shukla Paksha.
- On this day, Devotees commemorate the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana and perform certain rituals and Poojas with proper Vedic & Shashtrath rituals during Aparahna time, such as Aparajati Pooja, Vijayadashami Pooja, and Shami Pooja.
Chopda Puja/Gujarati New Year
- Gujaratis are renowned for their business acumen and have sustained their family businesses for generations. Therefore, most successful business enterprises have also incorporated Indian traditions into their cultures by planning business meetings and events on auspicious occasions. Gujarati New Year or Chopda Puja continues to be one of the traditional celebrations for businesses to make the coming year profitable with the blessing of the deities.
- On Diwali, devotees seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi, and Devi Sharda for prosperous and successful years ahead. Thus, new ledgers and account books are consecrated during Chopda Pooja.
- Chhath Pooja is one of the most significant festivals observed on the sixth day of Kartik month, according to the Hindu Calender.
- This Pooja is mainly observed as worship to Lord Surya and his wife, Usha.
- It is believed that devotees ask the Lord Surya to grant their wishes while doing this ritual. According to Hindu scriptures, worshipping Lord Surya with proper Vedic rituals and 36 hours of fasting helps devotees heal various ailments, including leprosy. As well as Lord Surya blesses the devotees’ families and friends with prosperity, fortune, luck, abundance, longevity, and good health.
Why Book Gujarati Pandits From SmartPuja?
When you book a Pandit or Purohit online, you have many benefits at your disposal.
- Booking a pandit online through SmartPuja is one of the most hassle-free and seamless processes.
- You can choose the most appropriate Pandit for your Pooja using the options provided.
- Thankfully, we’ve moved beyond the days when people needed to physically take the hassle of searching for the pandit.
Language, Custom, and Rituals
- Language is not a barrier when it comes to pandits. As SmartPuja allows you to book Pandits according to the traditions, language, community, customs, and region you reside in.
- When you book with SmartPuja, there’s no need to worry about how you will understand the ritual mantras, shlokas, or even communicate because all of our pandits are multilingual.
- So we ensure you receive a high-quality Pooja experience that follows your relevant customs & rituals.
Knowledge And Experience
- Pandits registered with SmartPuja come with immense and in-depth Vedic and Shastrath knowledge.
- All religious and social ceremonies are clearly understood and perceived by them since they have studied and researched Vedas, Puranas, and Upanishads.
- Pandits are proficient in performing the Puja authentically and traditionally and will guide you in selecting the essential items needed for the Pooja.
- Through their proficiency in Vedic rituals and extensive experience, they will perform your Pooja seamlessly and with utmost devotion.
Get Your Gujarati Pandits In Ahmedabad With SmartPuja
In today’s world, where everything is influenced by digitalisation, SmartPuja stands out in providing tranquil & sacred Pooja services for all religious needs and assisting their clients with all other requirements.
Therefore, in just a click, our network will connect you to the best, most proficient, and certified Gujarati Pandits or Purohits.
The only thing you have to do is cater to us with some primary details:
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- The variant of Your Puja
- Date of Puja
Once you furnish all these details, you will get your booking details via text message or email and a link to make an advance payment of 30% of your total bill. You will receive confirmation of your booking once you have paid that amount.
As soon as we receive the amount, our Pandits or Purohits will carry all the items and Samagris you will need for the Pooja set up to your place. Apart from this, our team will also provide you with a detailed checklist of samagri and household items you will need to have on hand for a religious experience.
Moreover, if you wish to perform any Pooja that is not mentioned on the site, simply let us know via
Our team will make it happen exclusively for you.
We also offer E-puja services to clients who can’t visit temples due to medical issues or who live far away from their families and want to stay connected to their roots.
Also, you can get in touch with us via our social media handles
Frequently Asked Question
Finding a Gujarati Pandit or Purohit in Ahmedabad can be an arduous task. SmartPuja’s owners encountered the same issue and wanted a hassle-free solution. So they launched this website to provide hassle-free and sacred Pooja services in different dialects.
Visit our website smartpuja.com to learn more about the cost and other details.
Yes, all our Purohits and Pandits have 10-20 years of expertise in performing Homam/Poojas and Havan as per Vedic and Shastrath rituals.
The booking process is hassle-free; only a few details are required
– Your Name
– Contact Number
– E-mail Address
– Your Pooja Variant
– Date of Pooja
– Your Address
Once the details are mentioned, the booking details will be updated to you via email or SMS.
You will receive a call from our team within 24 hours to discuss the Pooja details, along with a payment link.
Bookings will be confirmed when payment is received, along with a link to the meeting (Zoom or Google Meet link). All you need to do is click on the link when the Pooja is scheduled and enjoy your Pooja ceremony.