Book Gujarati Pandits in Mumbai For All Pujas/Ceremonies
Mumbai, also known as India’s commercial capital and religious hub, is a fusion of traditional and modern lifestyles. According to the Times of India, Mumbai ranks fifth among Gujarati-speaking cities. This city is a melting pot of different religions; more than 30% of the crowd consists of Gujaratis. These people celebrate their festivals with utmost joy and are very particular about their Pooja rituals. If you are looking for experienced Gujarati Pandits in Mumbai, we can assist you to book Gujarati Pandits for completing pujas and rituals.
All Gujaratis hold deep roots in their traditions, with engrossing fables accompanying each event. But in a fast-moving city like Mumbai, finding a Gujarati Pandit who is well-versed with all the Vedic and Shastrath rituals and can perform your Pooja as per your custom, traditions, and beliefs is a pretty onerous task.
Would you imagine if we told you that we could help you convert your tedious task into something hassle-free with just a few clicks?
Yes, with SmartPuja, you can find your Gujarati Pandits in Mumbai with just a few clicks.
Apart from conducting the religious ceremony and booking Pandits, we also offer photography, catering, florist, and astrology services. So no matter your occasion, we can help you with all your needs. Our exhaustive list of puja services has it all covered for your feasibility.
Connect With Us
One-Stop Solution For All Your Festive Preparations.
How to Book A Gujarati Pandit in Mumbai With SmartPuja?
SmartPuja has collaborated with various Purohits/Pandits who understand the Marathi traditions and customs in-depth. The users can visit the website and register their choice of Purohit as per the Pooja or ceremony requirement. They can get in touch with the support representatives through a phone call (080-61160400), WhatsApp@9036050108, or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details. By booking the services on this website, you would also be able to reap a benefit too.
SmartPuja.com offers Best Pandit Service and Pooja Service all over Mumbai including areas like – Colaba, Worli- Lower Parel, Dadar, Juhu, Powai, Ghatkopar East, Borivali, Kandivali, Goregaon East, Bandra, Vile Parle, Andheri, Kurla, Malad, Churchgate, Mulund, Chembur, etc.
Contact Hours: 8 AM – 8PM (Thursday – Wednesday)
The process of booking a pandit from SmartPuja is quite simple. To book an online pandit with us, you have to choose the puja you want to do and enter your details like
- Full Name :
- E-mail Address :
- Mobile Number :
- Date of Puja :
- Location Address :
After submitting this form, you will receive an e-mail and SMS with all the puja booking details and an advance payment link for 30% of the total amount. We will confirm your online booking just after receiving the advance amount. We will also mail you a list of household items you will need to keep ready before the start of the puja, like plates, bowls, spoons, etc. From here on out, SmartPuja will handle all arrangements. Now it’s time for you and your family to experience the wonders of pujas in a way it is done in your region and take god’s blessings.
You will have to pay the remaining 70% amount in cash or online after completing puja. If you want to perform a puja not mentioned on the website, then you can inform us via E-mail, Whatsapp, or phone, and we will do it exclusively for you.
Some Popular In-Demand Pandits in Mumbai
I got to know of this service via my food team & I must say Pooja has been very responsive & made sure I am mapped to a Pandit to meet all my requirements.The panditji was the best. every detail was taken care off… since pandit knew boy is from Mumbai he made sure to include a particular ritual during varmala which is very imp to them..I was surprised n they were super happy… my mother-in-law keeps saying even today… Panditji ne bohot achese sab viddhi kiya, bohot acha laga. He perfectly blend both traditions together n made sure we get the benefits of both rituals. Pandit Bhat was by far the most kind, polite, understanding person I have come across in the Pandit community who delivered every ritual with a joyous smile n utmost sincerity as if the wedding was one of his own families 🤗
Excellent house warming Puja arrangements by Smart Puja. Very well coordinated and organized at reasonable rates. Pt Keshav Anand was simply awesome. He explained each Puja step and mantras including minute details patiently. Thank you so much
We took help of Smartpuja to arrange the marriage ceremony during the peak of the pandemic in the first lockdown. It was arranged really well and went smoothly. We were happy with the services provided and the pandit conducted the ceremony in a seamless and timely manner.
I have availed the services of SmartPuja twice till now. Both times it has been a smooth and hassle free process. The puja itself was done beautifully both times, with the pandit ji explaining the various rituals during the ceremony.
Puja, it was fabulous 👌. All the pandits throughout were just fantastic. All the rituals were conducted to our entire satisfaction. Thank you very much for your help making our children’s wedding such a grand success 🙏😍
Awesome experience with the way the whole thing worked out. Firstly the booking then amazing Puja by professional Panditji with so detailed explanation. The Panditji was so courteous and humble. Thank you SmartPuja for the overwhelming experience.
I have used smartpuja services multiple times in last couple of years and I liked their services and support very much. It’s very easy to schedule a pooja and team share all details based on what type of pooja you would like do.. all pandit ji associated with smartpuja are very experienced and good in performing all rituals and more importantly they always do as promised time – never got late, irrespective of any reasons. Kudos to smartpuja entire team. Thank you.
My experience is really good. It was really a smooth ride which made me a happy n satisfied customer.Thanks smart puja.
Slightly higher priced, but it’s every rupee worth it. Very well and professionally managed puja. SmartPuja takes care of all your hassles, while you focus on the religious occasion that you are performing Puja for. Completely hassle free and peace of mind.I had a great experience with them. We should encourage such good intentioned initiative.
Extremely happy with the quality of services and commitment towards the client. We did not have to make any elaborate prior arrangements as the major puja essentials were arranged by them. It hardly took me half an hour to do the necessary preparations and rest everything was arranged by them. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
The entire experience with Smartpuja has been of 5 star. Right from first call on the number published on the website to whatsapp chat on order confirmation, the clarity on what is in offer at what price, to providing all the information. The pr puja experience has been no less than ideal. Post payment, the entire booking of priest as per desired time, language, puja style was managed with optimal contact and details in info. The puja experience was of highest degree. Priest was professional, expert in the subject matter and delivered the best experience. We highly recommend Smartpuja.
We have been using the services of Smart Puja for over 3 years. It’s encouraging to see how they have considered our suggestions sportily and their services have improved dramatically to our satisfaction. We surely will continue to come back to Smart Puja every time we need to perform Puja. Today, we have had Laghu Rudra Abhishek for our daughter. She enjoyed the entire experience thoroughly.
The experience was great. We had requested the Premium service for which both Panditjis came on time and completed the service.They did everything in a detailed manner and were very nice to my parents.
SmartPuja has been our one and only source for Puja rituals from last 4 years in spit of we knowing the fact that there are many other service providers. They have always provided a great service in all the Puja and any other rituals so far. Any feedback is also constructively taken by the team.
Great experience… everything is managed so well, Pandit ji took his time and didnt rush through, it went the way we wanted…. thank you team
All through booking the puja, working out the details, coordinating, giving responses etc, Smartpuja people were totally professional. Mr Pandey the pujari was outstanding… I just couldnt find anything to complain about. Specialy Mr Rahul was a great help. And everything was v reasonably pruced.Kudos to them..
Google “Purohit near me” – and the Purohit will be next to you with the help of Smartpuja.com. Such a wonderful thought process of making all our lives easier to book Purohit online. Thanks a ton for this service. Complete satisfaction guaranteed here. Thanks to Purohit for lighting up our new house with all mantras and explanations on why we do all these pooja. No more words to explain my emotion. Thanks again!
It was great experience with smartpuja..it’s really so convenient to do any Pooja with smartpuja
Hassle-free and great experience with Smart Puja! Due to sudden change of plans we had less than 2 days to get pandit for Grihapravesh. So I booked it through Smart Puja (recommended by a friend) and told them my requirements. They were quick and quite responsive to my request. They recommended us the muharat that fitted well with our schedule and suggested alternatives as well. Panditji did a nice North Indian style Grihapravesh. We are really pleased and would highly recommend Smart Puja to everyone planning to hire pandit for puja.
Well Satisfied pooja experience ,Mr Sripathi Bhat and Team performed very well. Everyone is happy with the pooja rituals they performed.Thanks for the smart Puja team.
Types of Puja That A Gujarati Pandit Can Perform
We offer a wide range of puja services for our clients, which include-
- Griha Pravesh Puja
- Satyanarayan Puja
- Maha Ganapati Homa
- Office Puja
- Marriage Puja
- Gand Mool Shanti Puja
- Namakaran Puja
Apart from these common and most opted ones, some of the Gujarati Poojas and festivals that are celebrated with great pomp and display in Mumbai are:
Navaratri Durga Puja
- Navaratri is one of the most sacred nine-day Hindu festivals observed by Gujaratis between September to October (Sharad Navaratri) and March to April (Chaitra Navaratri), commemorating the great battle between the Demon Mahishasura and Goddess Durga.
- On these Nine auspicious days, Devotees perform Navaratri Durga Puja, hold fasts, play Garba and adhere to religious rituals.
- It is believed that if one wants to achieve good health, peace, harmony, abundance, luck, and prosperity, one should perform this Pooja under the guidance of a veteran Pandit with proper Vedic rituals and traditions.
- Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, Dassara (in Nepal), is the amalgamation of two words: DUSS (Ten) and HARA (Defeat).
- It is one of the most important Hindu festivals observed in Ashwin month on the 10th day of Shukla Paksha.
- On this day, Devotees commemorate the victory of Lord Rama over Ravana and perform certain rituals and Poojas with proper Vedic & Shashtrath rituals during Aparahna time, such as Aparajati Pooja, Vijayadashami Pooja, and Shami Pooja.
Chopda Puja/Gujarati New Year
- Gujaratis are renowned for their business acumen and have sustained their family businesses for generations. Therefore, most successful business enterprises have also incorporated Indian traditions into their cultures by planning business meetings and events on auspicious occasions. Gujarati New Year or Chopda Puja continues to be one of the traditional celebrations for businesses to make the coming year profitable with the blessing of the deities.
- On Diwali, devotees seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi, and Devi Sharda for prosperous and successful years ahead. Thus, new ledgers and account books are consecrated during Chopda Pooja.
- Chhath Pooja is one of the most significant festivals observed on the sixth day of Kartik month, according to the Hindu Calender.
- This Pooja is mainly observed as worship to Lord Surya and his wife, Usha.
- It is believed that devotees ask the Lord Surya to grant their wishes while doing this ritual. According to Hindu scriptures, worshipping Lord Surya with proper Vedic rituals and 36 hours of fasting helps devotees heal various ailments, including leprosy. As well as Lord Surya blesses the devotees’ families and friends with prosperity, fortune, luck, abundance, longevity, and good health.
Why Book Gujarati Pandits From SmartPuja?
When you book a Pandit or Purohit online, you have many benefits at your disposal.
- Booking a pandit online through SmartPuja is one of the most hassle-free and seamless processes.
- You can choose the most appropriate Pandit for your Pooja using the options provided.
- Thankfully, we’ve moved beyond the days when people needed to physically take the hassle of searching for the pandit.
Language, Custom, and Rituals
- Language is not a barrier when it comes to pandits. As SmartPuja allows you to book Pandits according to the traditions, language, community, customs, and region you reside in.
- When you book with SmartPuja, there’s no need to worry about how you will understand the ritual mantras, shlokas, or even communicate because all of our pandits are multilingual.
- So we ensure you receive a high-quality Pooja experience that follows your relevant customs & rituals.
Knowledge And Experience
- Pandits registered with SmartPuja come with immense and in-depth Vedic and Shastrath knowledge.
- All religious and social ceremonies are clearly understood and perceived by them since they have studied and researched Vedas, Puranas, and Upanishads.
- Pandits are proficient in performing the Puja authentically and traditionally and will guide you in selecting the essential items needed for the Pooja.
- Through their proficiency in Vedic rituals and extensive experience, they will perform your Pooja seamlessly and with utmost devotion.
Get Your Gujarati Pandits In Mumbai With SmartPuja
In today’s world, where everything is influenced by digitalisation, SmartPuja stands out in providing tranquil & sacred Pooja services for all religious needs and assisting their clients with all other requirements.
Therefore, in just a click, our network will connect you to the best, most proficient, and certified Gujarati Pandits or Purohits.
Once you furnish all the details, you will get your booking details via text message or email and a link to make an advance payment of 30% of your total bill. You will receive confirmation of your booking once you have paid that amount.
As soon as we receive the amount, our Pandits or Purohits will carry all the items and Samagris you will need for the Pooja set up to your place. Apart from this, our team will also provide you with a detailed checklist of samagri and household items you will need to have on hand for a religious experience.
We also offer E-puja services to clients who can’t visit temples due to medical issues or who live far away from their families and want to stay connected to their roots.
Frequently Asked Question
Finding a Gujarati Pandit or Purohit in Mumbai can be an arduous task. SmartPuja’s owners encountered the same issue and wanted a hassle-free solution. So they launched this website to provide hassle-free and sacred Pooja services in different dialects.
Visit our website smartpuja.com to learn more about the cost and other details.
Yes, all our Purohits and Pandits have 10-20 years of expertise in performing Homam/Poojas and Havan as per Vedic and Shastrath rituals.
The booking process is hassle-free; only a few details are required
– Your Name
– Contact Number
– E-mail Address
– Your Pooja Variant
– Date of Pooja
– Your Address
Once the details are mentioned, the booking details will be updated to you via email or SMS.
You will receive a call from our team within 24 hours to discuss the Pooja details, along with a payment link.
Bookings will be confirmed when payment is received, along with a link to the meeting (Zoom or Google Meet link). All you need to do is click on the link when the Pooja is scheduled and enjoy your Pooja ceremony.