Book Pandits Online For Vastu Shanti Puja At Home
Are you planning to shift to a new house? What are the benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja? Can we eliminate negative energies or powers from our home by performing Vastu Shanti Puja? How to do Vastu pooja at home?
If there is some dosha in Vastu of your property or you are missing out on the peaceful vibes from your place, Vastu Shanti Puja can help you with the benefits. The religious act is to worship Vaastu Purush, who is known to be the protector, soul, and Lord of the house. People worship the deity of directions, the five elements of nature, and natural forces in Vastu Shanti Puja. Vastu Pooja for a new home is very beneficial as it brings positivity, prosperity, and happiness.
While performing Vastu Shanti puja, people may have different goals in mind, such as:
- To wipe out any sort of flaws related to the exterior, interior, or building’s structure.
- To seek remission from God for the harm done to nature during construction.
- To attain the blessings of Vastu Purush for a healthy life, prosperity, and happiness.
- To offer prayers to Vastu Purush and gain blessings for the safety of your house or office from natural mishaps.
- Subdue any form of paranormal force that may be risky for the occupants.
Griha Pravesh Puja, along with Vastu Shanti Puja, will also allow devotees to seek blessings from God for the new journey.
If you’re also planning to purify your surroundings or want to invite peaceful vibes to your place, then SmartPuja will help you with religious experiences. Smartpuja is the one-stop solution for all your traditional or spiritual needs, helping you book online pandit, E-Puja, or Astrology Consultation services with just a click. Moreover, we will also assist you with florist, catering, and photography services to make your moments memorable.
When to Perform Vastu Pooja?
Vastu is an ancient science of Indian architecture that keeps the environment of your workplace or house in harmony by placing the five elements – earth, water, fire, air, and sky in complete balance. The science behind it maximizes the benefits that nature, its components, and energy fields provide to enhance wealth, health, prosperity, and happiness.
There are many benefits of performing Vastu Homam, but everyone does not need to perform Vastu Shanti before Griha Pravesh Puja. You can refer to the book Vastu Pooja paddhati for Vastu tips.
Under the following cases, only people need to conduct a Vastu Shanti Pooja before Griha Pravesh:
- If you are renovating a dilapidated building in a way that will change the specific structure to create room for a larger space.
- When renovating the house or office
- When you could not abide by Vedic norms because of a lack of space
- When you purchase an old house
- When there are shortcomings in the manner interiors are placed in all the rooms.
- When you have been staying in that place for ten years or more
- When you’re home is locked for many months or years.
Vastu Homam Benefits
The Vastu Homam Benefits Include:
- Vastu Shanti Pooja eradicates any type of health and financial issues.
- It aids in eliminating the planets’ negative influences on the horoscope.
- The Vastu Puja aids in refining the family relationship.
- It wipes out all hindrances in marriage, career, or other parts of life.
- It brings contentment and prosperity and purifies every corner of the house.
- It brings serenity and harmony to the place.
- Protects offices and homes from natural and artificial mishaps
- Offices that perform this puja will be blessed with wealth and prosperity.
- The performance of this puja in offices brings prosperity and wealth to the company.
- It boosts positive energy flow and clears evil and negative energy.
Common Misconceptions About Vastu Shanti Puja
Vastu shastra misconceptions have developed due to incorrect interpretations of old scriptures. The general public is now quite confused as a result of this.
These fallacies about Vastu pooja include how to utilize or place yantras and which way your house faces. Sophisticated interpreters or pandits have distorted several of the factors stated in the Vedic texts. It is either done out of ignorance or for one’s gain.
The concepts that were established in the past are still highly applicable now. The sole exception is the terrifying falsehoods about Vastu shanti puja that have been spread to unsuspecting customers. And it is due to the Vastu experts, who primarily serve as pyramid and yantra salespeople.
Hassle-Free Vastu Pooja Procedure
If you are wondering how to do Vastu Shanti puja at home, then you are at the right place. The Vastu Puja procedure is as follows:
- A day before Vastupujan, You should clean the entire place thoroughly.
- Adorn the home entrance with a rangoli, toran, flowers, and bandanwar.
- In the case of Vastu Pooja at home, the couple has to keep a fast on that day.
- At first, Lord Ganesha Puja is conducted to get his blessings for a prosperous Vastu Shanti pooja.
- The next step is Sankalpa, where the head of the family presents rice, grains, and flowers to Mother Earth, reciting mantras simultaneously.
- The third step is Bhoomi Abhishanchan which includes summoning the Mother Goddess. Following this, Pandit Ji uses mango leaves to sprinkle the holy Ganga water.
- As part of Pran Prathista Puja, flowers, grains, and rice are offered to the Goddess along with the holy Vastu Shanti Mantra.
- Conducting Aarti and distributing prasad
- The final step in performing the puja is to wrap the holy items in cloth, then bury them in the corner pit of the house.
Vastu Puja Services From SmartPuja
SmartPuja is an online platform that will provide you with puja services at your doorstep. SmartPuja offers 15 different language options, and you could book a pandit for Vastu pooja in your preferred language.
You could do Vastu Shanti Pooja in Marathi, English, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Odia, Marwadi, Konkani, Bengali, Telugu, and Bihari.
The Pandits are not only fluent in the language but also know all the rituals and customs of that place. We also offer a facility of personalized puja in which you could request them to organize a puja that is not mentioned on the website. For instance, you could ask them to do both Vastu Shanti and Griha Pravesh, Jain Vastu Pooja, Vastu Bali Pooja, or Vastu Kalash Puja.
SmartPuja makes everything easy for you. We take care of everything from puja items to the Vastu Puja Samagri list, like leaves, flowers, etc., and you just have to take part in the puja and enjoy the benefits of it. Our experts will provide you with a proper checklist for all the readily available puja samagri you need to collect, such as fruits, panchamrit, and sweets, as well as some utensils, household items, etc.
What is Included In Vastu Shanti Puja Cost?
SmartPuja offers Two Packages:
1. Two Mandals:
It is the standard package, and it includes travel expenses, Pandit’s Dakshina, all Puja items & materials, etc. In this package, we will put together 2 Mandals for the Vastu Shanti pooja. One Pandit will perform this puja and will last for 1.5 – 2 Hours.
The rituals to be performed in this puja include— Ganapati Puja, Kalash Puja, Sankalp, Navagraha Puja, Punyahavachan, Vastu Shanti Pooja, Purnahuti, Havan, Mahamangal Aarti, Prasad Vitran, Aashirvachan, etc.
2. Three Mandals
It is a premium package, which includes travel expenses, Pandit’s Dakshina, all Puja items & materials, etc. We will put together 3 Mandals for the Vastu Shanti puja in this package.
Two Pandits will perform this puja, and it will last for 2 – 2.5 Hours. The rituals to be performed in this puja include— Ganapati Puja, Kalash Puja, Sankalp, Navagraha Puja, Punyahavachan, Vastu Shanti Puja, Purnahuti, Havan, Mahamangal Aarti, Prasad Vitran, Aashirvachan, etc.
Vastu Pooja Muhurat in 2023
Vastu Pooja time and Vastu Pooja Date may vary as per the location. SmartPuja arranges puja in various cities like Delhi, Banglore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
The most auspicious days for performing Vastu Puja are— Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The auspicious Nakshatras for performing Vastu Puja are— Pushya, Ashwini, Punarvasu, Uttarfalguni, Hasta, Rohini, Uttarashada, Uttarabhabhadrapad, Revati, Shravan, Dhanishta, Shatbishya, Swati, Anuradha, and Magha.
The most auspicious Thithi for performing Vastu puja is – the 2nd day of the moonlit fortnight, Panchami, Tritiya, Dashami, Saptami, Ekadashi, Dwadashi, and Trayodasa.
Popular Vastu Shanti Niyam For Peace and Prosperity
Reciting these mantras will bring peace and harmony to your home:
Vastu Shanti Mantra
नमस्ते वास्तु पुरुषाय भूशय्या भिरत प्रभो | मद्गृहं धन धान्यादि समृद्धं कुरु सर्वदा ||
Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra – 1
ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रति जानीद्यस्मान स्वावेशो अनमी वो भवान यत्वे महे प्रतितन्नो जुषस्व शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra – 2
ॐ वास्तोष्पते प्रतरणो न एधि गयस्फानो गोभि रश्वे भिरिदो अजरासस्ते सख्ये स्याम पितेव पुत्रान्प्रतिन्नो जुषस्य शन्नो भव द्विपदे शं चतुष्प्दे स्वाहा |
Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra – 3
ॐ वास्तोष्पते शग्मया स र्ठ(ग्वग्) सदाते सक्षीम हिरण्यया गातु मन्धा ।
चहिक्षेम उतयोगे वरन्नो यूयं पातस्वस्तिभिः सदानः स्वाहा ।
अमि वहा वास्तोष्पते विश्वारूपाशया विशन् सखा सुशेव एधिन स्वाहा ।
Vastu Dosha Nivaran Mantra – 4
ॐ वास्तोष्पते ध्रुवास्थूणां सनं सौभ्या नां द्रप्सो भेत्ता पुरां शाश्वती ना मिन्क्षे मुनीनां सखा स्वाहा |
Puja Room As Per Vastu
As per Vastu in the home, the ideal location for the puja room is northeast. If northeast is not an option for you, then the north and east corners will work well. You could also go west if there is no other option. Pooja room Vastu for west facing house should be northeast. Do not, however, locate the puja room in the south. Pooja room door direction as per Vastu should open northward or eastward. Keeping a Vastu Shanti yantra in the pooja room is also good for your place.
Vastu Shastra Rangoli
In addition to providing the health and well-being of the occupants, a beautiful Vastu Shanti Rangoli made by the guidelines of Vastu Shastra on Vastu Shanti Pooja will offer many benefits to the home and the inhabitants in numerous ways like –
- Rangoli boosts the entire environment of the house and the family members’ life.
- It also brings positivity to the home.
- Rangoli’s wavy shapes aid in achieving clarity of mind and open new doors
- It is a way to welcome the Goddess of wealth and prosperity, Goddess Lakshmi, into the home.
- A rangoli at the entrance to a home or outside the house is believed to ward off evil spirits.
Vastu Shanti Puja Invitation Card
Get your family and friends involved in your purification ceremony by sending them these beautiful Vastu puja invitation cards.
Vastu Shastra Gifts
The family can be gifted with many Vastu Shanti gifts while performing a Vastu Shanti ritual. A good luck gift will bring positivity and happiness to the home, making it an excellent choice for the occasion. Here are a few ideas for Vastu shastra gifts:
- Feng Shui Laughing Buddha
- Art paintings
- Religious idols
- Wind chimes
- Bamboo Plant
- Crystal Turtle
- Silver utensils
- Scented candles
Book Vastu Shanti Puja With SmartPuja
1. Visit our website www.smartpuja.com
2. Choose the Vastu Puja Services
3. Select the Date & Package, and click on add to cart
4. You will be redirected to the cart page where you can add some extra services if you want and choose whether you wish to pay the total amount in advance or 30% of the amount.
5. You will be then redirected to the final page where you have to enter your details like
- Full Name :
- E-mail Address :
- Mobile Number :
- Date of Puja :
- Location Address :
After providing all these details, our experts will give a confirmation mail to the devotees for their puja bookings.
Some of Our Customer Reviews
Home is where the world ends; thus, it’s crucial to have the desire to go back there. A residence might provide enjoyment and a sense of tranquility with positive energy and vibrations.
Vastu Shanti Pooja fixes the building’s flaws and guarantees the home is free of any negative or evil energies. The god of directions, the natural forces, and nature’s five elements are all worshipped. Also, it extends compassion to any living thing harmed during the building. So, you must perform Vastu Shanti pooja for your newly constructed dwelling or home to obtain positivity, prosperity, and peace. You may reach SmartPuja and check the Vastu shanti puja cost to arrange for an accurate process of Vastu shanti pooja as per the Hindu culture.
FAQs Related To Vastu Shanti Puja
It depends on the package you select. For the regular package, it would last 1.5-2 hours. For the premium package, it would last for 2-2.5 hours.
Anyone who has bought a new house/office or renting a house/office can do Vastu Shanti puja. Book Vastu Shanti puja now from SmartPuja to enjoy the religious experience.
Vastu Homam is a way to remove negative energies from the building and bring positive vibrations.
Yes, Vastu shanti puja can be performed for an existing home or building.
Nature’s five elements are worshipped in Vastu Shanti pooja, while other Hindu pujas involve worshipping various Gods and Goddesses.
Materials required for Vastu Shanti Puja include the following:
– Lord Ganesha idol, panchagavya, Vastu Yantra, Kalash, Kuldevatha photo, Vastu Purush photo, Betel leaves, darbha grass, coconut, Incense sticks, kumkum, ghee, dhoop, honey, Milk, sugar, haldi, supari, rice, Sweets, flowers, fruits, etc.
Vastu Shanti puja should be done as per the muhurat suggested by the pandit. They will recommend the best muhurats and dates for conducting the puja.
Vastu Shanti pooja can be performed in a home or building at the location suggested by the pandit.
You can contact SmartPuja to get a pujari to perform vastu pooja.
Vastu Shanti puja can be done both online and in person.
It is believed that negative energies remain in the house when Vastu Shanti pooja is not performed.
You must avoid wearing white or black color clothes for Vastu puja. Also, please refrain from carrying leather accessories for the puja since they are not considered auspicious.
You must clean and purify your place before the puja. Avoid consuming alcohol and non-vegetarian food on puja day. Besides, it would help if you did not place cactus in your areas.