Shri Sai Divya Pooja is performed in every household for peace, happiness, prosperity, and positivity. Going by the nomenclature, this puja is for worshipping Lord Sai Baba- a spiritual leader and saint of India, for eternal peace and happiness and is performed on Thursday.
Considered a significant and miraculous pooja, devotees perform this puja with utmost devotion and belief and pray for their wishes to get fulfilled. If performed with great enthusiasm and a pure mind, wishes are believed to be fulfilled in no time.
Since Sai Divya Pooja involves chanting of mantras which includes recitation of Sai Babas’ name and devotional prayers, it is advised to get the assistance of a priest for effective completion.
If you’re planning for a long-term yet effective solution for your daily life problems or want to connect with Sai Baba, then SmartPuja professional Vedic pandits will help you with the hopes.
We are an online religious platform that aims to facilitate pandit bookings and have more than 400+ pujas and homas listed on our platform. Moreover, we also assist people with astrology and e-puja services and have networks in:
If you wish to know more details about our work and procedure, call us at 080-61160400.
What is Sai Divya Pooja?
Sai Divya Pooja is done to worship lord Sai Baba for peace and happiness. Men, women, and even kids, irrespective of caste or religion, can observe this Sai Divya Vrat and pooja. If you have a pure and positive mind and wish to perform this with full devotion, this ritual is for everyone.
Sai Baba is considered a miracle worker, and devotees wish to get blessings for healing or resolving problems from the religious procedure. He is believed as the embodiment of the Divine, and performing Sai Divay Puja helps devotees connect with the divine powers and helps them experience enlightenment and growth.
Why is Sai Divya Pooja Done?
The Sai Divya Pooja is performed for various purposes to attain-
- Good Job
- Success in exams
- To get a good life partner
- Fame and lots more
Sai Baba is revered for his compassion, teachings of love, and selfless service, and performing this puja is also a selfless service act and devotion. So, if you lack motivation and are stuck with daily struggles, performing Sai Divay Puja will help you connect with the holy powers, thereby providing a solution to all your problems.
Shubh Muhurat for Sai Divya Pooja 2023
Sai Divay Puja can be performed on all Thursdays, and if you’re planning to start this ritual, you need to perform the Sai divya pooja on 5, 7, 11, or 21 Thursdays.
Ingredients Needed For Sai Divya Puja
Sai Divya Puja is one of the pujas that can be performed with minimal ingredients, which may vary in different communities and traditions. Essential ingredients needed to connect with divine powers include-
- Sai Baba idol or picture, which serves as the focal point of the puja
- Marigolds or rose flowers to make the offerings
- Incense sticks like agarwood or sandalwood purify the air or create a pleasant aroma
- Lamp or diya to dispel darkness
- A plate of sweets and fruits
- Donation items
Apart from these basic ingredients, some additional items required for the puja are Chandan, kumkum, haldi, and akshat.
If you book through SmartPuja, then our regional pandits on board will arrange for all the ingredients and provide you with end-to-end solutions.
Methods/Rituals To Be Followed For Sai Divya Puja
The following are the procedures to be followed to perform the pooja.
- You need to take a white cloth the size of your palm, soak in turmeric water and dry it up.
- Pandits booked through SmartPuja arrive on time on Thursdays and place the idol of Lord Sai Baba on a new piece of cloth.
- Start the puja by putting tilak with sandalwood and offering the idol a garland of flowers.
- Pandits also place a photo or an idol of Lord Ganesha with the main idol and tie some coins in that turmeric-soaked white cloth.
- Begin the puja with namaskar and chanting Ashtotram Namavali or 108 names of Lord Sai Baba with full devotion. While this chanting is going on, you need to offer flowers to Lord Sai Baba, seeking blessings for good health, life, prosperity, and wish fulfillment.
- During the puja, one can sing popular devotional songs on Sai Baba and offer aarti.
- During the pooja, the pandit read various devotional stories about Lord Sai Baba.
- Chapter 1 of Shri Sai Baba Vrat’s stories depicts how Lord Sai Baba reunited a broken family.
- Chapter 2 tells tales about how Lord Sai Baba helps to get rid of addictions like alcoholism.
- Chapter 3 showcases how Lord Sai Baba helps to fulfill wishes, and in Chapter 4, you will come across stories of Baba’s devotees who bought their house gracefully.
- When you start, you need to make a Sankalp to Lord Sai Baba about the total number of weeks for the puja. Devotees can choose between 5,7,11, or 21 weeks, but the Sankalp is done; it is kind of mandatory to stick to it.
- Once the weeks are completed, devotees can celebrate by performing the Udyapan pooja.
- In the Udyapan Pooja, devotees can prepare khichri prasad and distribute it along with Sai Baba books.
- It is believed that distributing Sai Baba stories are equated with distributing happiness and positivity.
- The more you distribute, the more happiness and good life come your way.
So what are you waiting for
Do’s, and Don’t in Sai Divay Puja
The dos and don’ts of Sai Divay Puja differ in the specific community and traditions. However, some general rules need to be followed and restricted. These are:
- Devotees or performers must always dress in clean and modest clothes.
- The Sai Divay Puja must be performed in a quiet and clean place.
- The puja must be started by lighting a diya and ringing the bell.
- Sai Baba’s teaching can be used in meditation to understand the deeper meaning of the rituals.
- The puja needs to be performed with a pure and humble heart.
- The Sai Divay Puja must not be performed in cluttered or dirty places.
- Devotees must not wear footwear while performing the puja.
- Devotees must not perform the puja under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Sai Baba’s idol must not be touched with dirty hands.
- Never perform Sai Divay Puja in a hurry or without proper focus or attention.
SmartPuja is an IIM Bangalore incubated digital platform to perform all kinds of pooja and social rituals. Expert Veidc pandits at SmartPuja are knowledgeable, along with 10-25 years of experience in Vedic rituals. We arrange for all kinds of ingredients and items so you can participate in the pooja hassle-free.
The cost quoted by our pandits is inclusive of puja ingredients, travel expenses, and Dakshina of pandits; hence quite a value-for-money option.
Booking through SmartPuja is easy and super convenient. We have a 24×7 helpline for all kinds of pooja queries. If you plan to perform Sai Divya Pooja at home, book through us for convenient end-to-end solutions.