The Akhand Ramayana Path is a continual twenty-four-hour reciting ceremony of the complete Shri Ram Charitra Manas and is performed by a group of pandits. It is performed to remove all the obstacles and adversities from the path of prosperity and success.
If you’re planning for the Akhand Ramayan Ceremony, then excellent group or mandli or pandits skilled in kirtans and singing and consistently performing the Akhand Ramayan route are available at SmartPuja for online booking.
Through SmartPuja, you can reserve a pandit or pandit mandli for the Akhand Ramayan Path. They’ll bring every piece of the puja samagri and will help you with the checklist of other household items that you need to collect for the ritual.
All our pandits are highly skilled and have years of expertise in Vedic mantras and other ceremonies. We deliver our astrology, catering, photography, and puja services in Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, and other cities.
In case you’re not able to gather physically for puja, you can also opt for e-puja services, chanting mantras and completing rituals in the comfort of your home.
Connect with our experts at 080-61160400 to know more.
What Is Akhand Ramayana Path?
The enormous historic literature “Shri Ram Charitra Manas” chronicled the victories and tribulations in Lord Rama’s life, the seventh manifestation of Lord Vishnu. As the pinnacle of a perfect son, spouse, brother, friend, and monarch, Lord Sri Rama is also called “Purushottam,” which means the “Supreme Persona” in Sanskrit.
As a result, Akhand Ramayan Paath is frequently repeated to teach all about Lord Sri Rama’s life and to help us understand and embrace the traits of the superior being.
The complete content contains seven kaands, illustrating various periods of Lord Sri Ram’s life, including Ayodhyakand, Kishkindhakand, Aranyakand, Sundarkand, Uttarkand, and Lankakand. Every kaand explains Lord Sri Ram’s several stages and leelas (acts). It is believed in Hinduism that following this route eliminates impediments from life and gives luck.
Starting with Gauri Ganesh Kalash Puja, the principal pandit conducts the path as a group (mandli) of pandits play the manjeeras, dholaks, and certain other instruments. At the same time, they sing bhajans and kirtans in praise of Lord Sri Ram.
How is Akhand Ramayan Path Done?
The Akhand Ramayan Path is conducted to honor Lord Sri Ram by reciting and singing his teachings continuously for 24 hours on any auspicious or special day. Lord Sri Ram and their bhakt Hanuman Ji are the primary deities worshipped during the path.
The Karta is believed to be inspired to act with integrity, bravery, and righteousness as they follow the Akhanda Ramayana Path. Performing the path safeguards against any threat posed by wicked forces and facilitates business startup success. Besides, the family also benefits by getting success and happiness.
Akhand Ramayana Path Vidhi
Hindu philosopher and poet Saint Tulsidas Goswami, a devoted servant of Lord Sri Ram, authored “Shri Ram Charitra Manas” in the 16th century. The literature was a Sanskrit version of the Ramayana by Sage or Rishi Valmiki. Akhand Ramayan Paath is the practice of reciting the complete “Shri Ram Charitra Manas” continuously and without interruption. Its vidhi is as follows:
- The Akhand Ramayan Paath has recited aloud. It is necessary to keep everything prepared and readily accessible to prevent any disturbances in Path. Typically, the Akhand Ramayan Paath is performed in front of larger crowds in villages and shrines for the welfare of everybody or at home for special or auspicious days.
- All statues or photos of gods are ready to reside on a platform facing east. For every deity, a similar mandala is decorated with banana leaves across all 4 corners. Wrap a clean rag around the diyas.
- And over Tulsi leaves on the diyas, arrange the sculptures of Lord Sri Ram, Goddess Sita, Lord Ganesha, Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiva, and Goddess Parvati.
- A Kalash with coconut on the top is placed in front of Lord Sri Ram’s statue or photo.
- On a side, bhog (Prasad), flowers, and fruits are arranged, while on the other side, offerings, including mishri, cardamom, cloves, supari, etc., are arranged.
- Diyas are lit in front of devotees, and a larger Diya is placed to endure throughout the puja.
- Akhand Ramayan Path involves many rituals, including Agni Sthapan, Brahma Sthapan, Navgrah Sthapan, Ram Darbar Sthapan, Lakshmi Sthapan, Kalash Sthapan, Ganesh Sthapan, Sankalp, Shanti Path, and Swasti Vachan.
- Navagraha Mantra following Akhand Ramayan Path and another recital of “Sundarkand Paath” to signal the conclusion of Akhand Ramayan Paath are rites performed as part of the puja.
- Pandits conduct yajna or honam after offering navagraha samidha, purnahuti, puja samagri, and aarti. When the puja is over, the Bhog is served to the Brahmins, and the rest of the people receive prasad.
Samagri Needed For Akhand Ramayana Path
The samagri essentials or puja items needed for the Akhand Ramayana path include the following:
|Aam patta, tulsi||Aasan|
|Abir||Agarbatti (incense stick)|
|Belpata||Capus-batti (corron wick)|
|Ganga jal (holy water)||Gaumutra (cow urine)|
|Gulab jal (rose water)||Gulal|
|Haldi (turmeric powder)||Haldi Gath (dry turmeric)|
|Itra (perfume)||Janeu (sacred thread)|
|Kapoor (camphor)||Kapus vastra|
|Khajur (dry dates)||Kumkum|
|Laung (cloves)||Match stick/ machis|
|Mishri (sugar candy), Sweets||Nariyal (dry coconut)|
|Peeli sarso (yellow mustard seeds)||Phool/ mala|
|Rakshasutra/ Moli||Red cloth|
|Sindoor||Supari (betel nut)|
A bowl of panchamrit (sugar, ghee, honey, curd, and milk) along with a photo, one Kalash, two spoons, two bowls, two thalis, and five fruits are required for performing Akhand Ramayana Path.
Time Needed For Akhand Ramayana Path
Importance of Pandits In Akhand Ramayana Path
Pandits have significance in Akhand Ramayana Path since all the rituals must be performed per Vedic procedure. The mandli or the group of pandits recite the path continuously for a day to let the ritual commence as it has to be. Without proper knowledge conducting, Akhand Ramayana Path, as per Hindu culture, is not good for the family.
Booking A Pandit Mandli For Akhand Ramayana Path
SmartPuja is a well-known puja service that performs many pujas online or at many locations across the country. They promise to send experienced pandits and Vedic professionals for Akhand Ramayana Path. Vedic procedures and standards follow during every ritual performed by the pandits.
You will experience pleasant puja as the perfect puja process, ensures high-quality samagri. Besides, authenticity and punctuality for Akhand Ramayana Path are guaranteed with professional support and guidance.
So, book an Akhand Ramayan Path today through SmartPuja and get blessings from Lord Sri Ram and other deities to your home and family.
Akhand Ramayan Paath is the term for continually singing or chanting the entire Ramayan for 24 hours. Anybody can emulate Lord Rama’s abilities to overcome obstacles and uphold moral standards by practicing this Paath.
Creating a profoundly devout and heavenly environment at a location is just one of the many positives of the Akhand Ramayana Path. Ram Navmi, celebrated as Lord Rama’s birthday is an excellent occasion to perform this puja.
Frequently Asked Questions
Akhand Ramayana Path is conducted for the entire day, i.e., twenty-four hours.
Akhand Ramayan Path is usually performed on Ram Navmi and other auspicious occasions.
Lord Sri Ram and Lord Hanuman are usually embraced during Akhand Ramayana Path.
SmartPuja provides the best pandits and purohits for the Akhand Ramayan path.
Pandits should conduct Akhand Ramayan Path since they know Vedic cultures and procedures.