Everyone strives for good health in their daily lives. It becomes our top goal before wealth because health is essential for enjoying wealth and finances. Health comprises both mental and physical. Mental health devotes life toward mental calm to live a happy existence, and physical health promotes energy in daily life activities, allowing individuals to enjoy the wealth earned in their lifetime.
Pooja for Good Health is extremely powerful as it safeguards against sickness and promotes health. Invoke the divine powers to bestow health and well-being on the devotees. Health puja blessings can be used to boost happiness and avoid serious illnesses. Puja relieves despair, mental stress, and physical diseases.
In Vedic Astrology, each planet indicates a particular disease or health problem. The many zodiac signs and planets govern our body parts. To ensure your good health, we at SmartPuja help you organise the poojas about your good health with our team of proficient and qualified pundits.
Detailing about SmartPuja, we are an online pandit booking portal and provide Vedic professional pandits for more than 25000 pujas and homas. Moreover, we also provide e-puja, astrology, catering, florist, decoration and other services for a smooth divine experience.
You can easily book pandits for your puja or homa in Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, and Hyderabad. All you need to do is visit our website or connect with our experts at 080-61160400 to know more.
Which Pooja is Done to Get Good Health?
Maha Mrityunjaya Puja
If things get bad and there’s no way out, the powerful Mahamrityunjay Mantra Jaap will give you the bravery and strength to face the problem. This Puja is usually performed by those with serious health difficulties or family members in similar conditions. Completing the Puja at home can cleanse your home of harmful energies and build a protective shield for your family members.
Significance of Maha Mrityunjaya Puja
- This puja dispels destructive forces and relieves negative bad energy and spirits.
- Relieves anxiety and fear.
- Puja clears the mind of ignorance, impediments, and difficulties.
- Protecting your family’s loved ones from mental, emotional, and physical health risks.
- For beauty, power, success, and longevity.
- For happiness-prosperity to enter your life as well.
- Rejuvenate and replenish your health while ridding your body of sickness.
- Performing this Puja allows you to maximise your potential and achieve professional success.
- This puja will improve your health.
- It grants longevity, removes disasters, and avoids untimely death.
How is Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Done?
- Using a Japa Mala, chant Lord Shiva’s Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Mantra 108 times.
- Offering flowers to Shivling and performing Abhishek with water and milk are also rituals.
- Doing Sankalp entails pouring water into a pot and requesting Lord Shiva’s blessings.
- Also, at the end of the Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Pooja, they perform the Havan with five items: light, incense, water, Bel leaves, and fruits.
Whom does it Help?
- It is said to be good for mental, emotional, and physical health and a moksha mantra that grants longevity in life.
- It is done for someone who is extremely sick and on the deathbed.
- It is done for someone who falls sick quite frequently.
Oṃ tryaṃbakaṃ Yajāmahe Sugandhiṃ Puṣṭivardhanam Urvārukamiva Bandhanān Mṛtyormukṣīya Mā’mṛtāt
When Should Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap Be Performed?
Mrityunjaya Jaap is commonly conducted during the favourable months of Shravan, Karthik Days, such as Mondays, or any favourable day compatible with the person’s Janma nakshatra.
Dhanvantari Havan generates positive vibrations and protects people from diseases and other health problems. Lord Dhanvantari, an embodiment of Lord Vishnu, is the havan’s principal deity and the divine healer for all three worlds.
Dhanvantri Havan is conducted on Ekadashi or whenever a person is unwell.
The priest recites Purusha Suktam, Dhanvantari moola mantra, and Dhanvantari Gayatri mantras during Havan, and medicinal herbs are provided, which help to alleviate all physical diseases.
Why is Dhanvantari Pooja Done?
Dhanvantari Pooja is performed to resolve physical and emotional issues and recover from a long-term disease.
Dhanvantari Homam is extremely helpful and strongly recommended for persons suffering from severe or deadly illnesses with no cure. According to Bhagavad Gita, Bhagavatham, by the blessing of the deity Dhanvantari, not only are ailments of the body and mind treated but the soul is also relieved of the never-ending cycle of birth and death.
How is Dhanvantari Puja for Good Health Done?
- Begin with Achamana by taking water in the right hand, Sankalpa, and then move on to athmashodham, or sprinkling water over oneself.
- Practice meditation and place the Lord Dhanvantari statue.
- Wash Lord Dhanvantari’s feet, present flowers, gandha, dhoop, and conduct panchamrutha abhishekam.
- Make Naivedya, tombola, and Dakshina available.
- Pradakshina is performed, followed by the chanting of Dhanvantari slokas.
Whom Does it Help?
People suffering from physical, mental, and psychological issues might benefit from performing Dhanvantari puja. This puja can also be conducted by parents whose kids are ill, as well as adults who have chronic health problems. Many people perform this puja to promote their longevity, health, and life renewal..
When is Dhanvantari Homam performed?
On Ashtami, Dhanteras, Mondays, and Ekadasi days, the Dhanvantari Homam is conducted. These are considered auspicious days for performing this Homa.
Dhanwantri Man Mantra
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya Dhanvantaraye Amrita-kalasha Hastaaya Sarva-amaya Vinashaaya Trailokya Naathaya Dhanvantri Maha-vishnave Namaha
SmartPuja- Online Pandit Booking
At SmartPuja, we take every precaution to ensure that your dedication and worship reach God. We ensure that trained and experienced experts only do the Puja through Vedic rituals.
To do the Puja, we use high-quality ‘Samagri’ that the pandit carries with them. We also help performers with a checklist of household items to make the process easier.
For best outcomes, ensure the Puja is conducted at the exact hour (Mahurat). At every stage, we offer our clients support and guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lord Dhanvantari, the Hindu god of health and Lord of Ayurvedic medicine, and the Ashvins, two healers of the gods and gods of Ayurvedic medicine, are 2 of the most renowned figures in Hindu mythology.
Mantras that can help you enhance your health and happiness. First, Aditya Hridayam. Also known as the Heart of the Sun God. The mantra of Maha Mrityunjaya and Dhanvantri Mantra can also help you with good health.
One of the most effective Sanskrit Mantras, the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, is extremely helpful to mental and physical health. It also aids in healing.