Pooja For Getting Pregnant – Complete Guide
If you are reading this, you are probably here for yourself or someone close to you. Before you begin reading, you should know that every cloud has a silver lining and everything in life has a destined time. Children complete families and bring immense joy. The feeling of not being able to conceive a child may be exhausting.
Regarding child blessing, the twenty-first century is most likely a difficult time. Other external factors include the increasing age of marriage, the delay in family planning, work stress, and working night shifts. Even though the chart appears promising, most couples are unable to conceive. In such circumstances, puja for pregnancy and fertility issues might be highly beneficial.
Indian culture has always believed in both spirituality and science. Our county is rich in spiritual heritage and has a solution to every problem through spiritual methods. If you plan to organise a pooja to help you conceive, look no further and read on.
Pooja for getting pregnant helps remove the negativity and problems in conceiving, promoting the chances of a healthy baby. If you’re planning for a pregnancy pooja, then SmartPuja will help you with hassle-free bookings.
Connect with our experts at 080-61160400 to know more.
Which Pooja is Done to Get Pregnant?
- Santan Gopal Homa
It is said that if we worship lord Santan Gopal or Bal Gopal with all our hearts and souls, he will bless the couple with a child. According to the ancient Hindu Scriptures, bearing children is among human life’s most ancient and essential goals. Santan Homa is an easy procedure to eliminate any consequences for delays.
Santan Gopal Homa Mantra
ऊं देवकी सुत गोविंद वासुदेव जगत्पते । देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गत:।।
Significance of Santan Gopal Homa
- It’s the most helpful mantra for a family with difficulty conceiving.
- Removes all forms of obstacles that can arise during pregnancy.
- Seeks to minimize the possibility of miscarriage or other unanticipated pregnancy complications.
- Chanting this phrase can bring a couple a healthy and intelligent child.
- Those who perform Puja for conceiving children receive the divine grace and blessings of Dus-Mahavidya.
How Is The Puja Done?
- The pooja begins with Kalash Sthapana and Panchang.
- Next, it is followed by Sthapana of, Punyavachan, Gauri Ganesh, Navgraha, Shodash Matrika, Sarvotabhadra)
- Next, 64 yogini Puja is conducted, followed by Shetrapal Pujan, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Puja and Abhishek, Navagraha Puja.
- One hundred eight chants of each planetary mantra are done. Santan Gopal Strota is recited.
- Santan Gopal Mantra Japa, Yagna, Aarti, Pushpaanjali, and Brahmin Bhojan follow this.
- Six priests can perform Japam 125000 times in 5 days.
- Homa will be performed on the final day of Puja.
Whom Does It Help?
- A child is bestowed upon the childless couple.
- Couples often resolve issues between them.
- For those who want wealth in life.
- Pregnant mothers can have healthy babies by reciting the Santan Gopal Mantra Jaap.
Dec 2022 To Dec 2023 Muhurat For Puja
Janmashtami is considered an auspicious day for Santan Gopal Homa. Janmasthami 2023 will begin on 6th September 2023 (Wednesday) and end on 7th September 2023 (Thursday).
- Shasti Puja
Sashti Puja is among the most powerful pujas in Hinduism for producing a child. The woman conducting this puja must do it any day during the Sashti month. To get the most out of this Puja, perform this during the darkest fortnight of the lunar calendar. Sashti arrives six days after Purnima. This Puja is offered to Lord Shiva and Parvati’s son, Subrahmanya.
Significance of Shashti Puja
- As previously said, conducting this pooja will, first and foremost, assist a married couple in conceiving and delivering a healthy baby.
- Unmarried women may also use this to find a suitable husband.
- This puja will also assist you in reaching the top of your education and job.
How Is The Puja Done?
- Women observe a vrat during the day to conceive. To conduct the Puja, one should get up before daybreak and take a ritual purity bath with their entire family.
- From sunrise to sunset, do not even eat or drink anything.
- Use sandal paste, vermillion, and turmeric powder to adorn the images or statues. Incense sticks should be used to make the offerings.
- It is preferable to conduct milk Abhishek on a Subrahmanya deity that can get a holy bath.
- If a person cannot perform the milk Abhishek at home, they can go to a neighbouring Subrahmanya temple.
- It is claimed that one should repeat Lord Subrahmanya’s mantras throughout the Puja and day to placate the Lord.
- Aside from that, some individuals offer milk to Nag Devta, the God of snakes, to obtain favors.
Whom Does It Help?
- This puja helps couples conceive babies.
- Helps unmarried women find a suitable husband
Benefits of Performing Puja to Get Pregnant
- This ritual can also be performed to feel better and secure against all negativity.
- The lack of wealth in life is resolved
- Increased family happiness and societal respect.
Mantra to Chant During Pregnancy
Om bhur bhuvah such, tat savitur varenyam, charge devasya dhimahi, Chiyo yo nah prachodayat
Ya Kundendu Tushara Hara Dhavala Ya Shubhra Vastravrita
Ya Veena Varadanda Manditakara Ya Shweta Padmasana
Ya Brahmachyuta Shankara Prabhritibihi Devaih Sada Pujita
Sa Mam Pattu Saravatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha Jadyapaha
Lord Vishnu Mantra
Shanta Aakaaram Bhujaga Shayanam Padmanabham Sura Isham
Vishva Aadhaaram Gagana Sadrsham Megha Varna Shubha Anggam,
Lakshmi Kaantam Kamala Nayanam Yogibhir Dhyana Gamyam
Vande Vissnnum Bhava Bhaya Haram Sarva Loka Eka Naatham
SmartPuja – Online Pandit Booking
Smart puja will be delighted to assist you in achieving the joys of parenthood. With its team of expert pandits, you can get your chart analyzed, and we guarantee that your puja will be performed precisely according to Vedic rituals and mantras.
Our expert Vedic pandits will assist you with shubh mahurat for the puja or homa, samagri, checklist for household items and decoration tips. All you need to do is visit the website or connect with our expert’s.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/smartpujasocial/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SmartPuja108
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SmartPuja108
Frequently Asked Questions
It all depends on your belief. If you believe in the age-old tried and tested methods, no matter which century we are in, we will always have our strong beliefs. If you strongly believe, the impossible becomes a possibility.
The woman wanting to bear the child sits for the Pooja. In the Sashti Pooja, the woman wanting to conceive keeps the vrat.
No. Pooja brings peace and calm to the soul. It helps eradicate negative energy and fills your life with positive potential. These poojas are also done for peaceful home environments, education or prospering marriage.