Ganesh Chaturthi, also Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a grand festival that reveres Lord Ganesh. It starts on the fourth day of the Hindu lunar calendar month Bhadrapada.
The festival is celebrated differently across India.
The newly bought idol is worshipped and remains at the specific place for 1,2,3,5,7,10 days.
On the last day or 10th day, idol immersion is scheduled according to muharat.
1. On Ganesh Chathurthi Day, Take a bath and clean your house before you start Puja.
2. Assemble all the utensils Dhoop, Sindoor, Ric, Modak, Marigold garland, incense sticks, Diya, Milk, and water.
3. Prepare the mandap or space by using coconut or banana leaves. You can also decorate your mandap using mango leaves and flowers like hibiscus and mogra.
4. In the third step, place the idol or murti of Lord Ganesh at your home by simply saying “Om Ganesha Namah.”
5. You can clean the idol using cotton dipped in milk and water and placed it again at the center.
6. Then, place a Kalash filled with water on top of the rice at the left side of the murti.
7. After lighting the Diya or lamp, You should recite 108 repetitions of Ganesh’s name and narrate the Ganesh Chathurthi Katha.
8. Offer nine types of fruits & sweets(Modak ladoo) to Lord Ganesha and start the Ganesh Aarti.
9. This step is the last of the Pooja, where prasad is distributed among the members of the family & invites.
– An idol of Lord Ganesha. – A Sthan (Wooden Platform) or Chowki is needed to place Lord Ganesha. – A fresh piece of yellow cloth is required to cover the Chowki. – Two new pieces of red cloth, – Preparation of Akshata ( mixing rice with water, sandalwood paste, saffron & turmeric) – Kumkum. – Hibiscus & mogra flower, and More samagri.
Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva। Mata Jaki Parvati, Pita Mahadeva॥ Ekadanta Dayavanta, Char Bhujadhaari। Mathe Par Tilak Sohe, Muse Ki Savari॥ Paan Charhe, Phool Charhe, Aur Charhe Meva। Ladduan Ka Bhog Lage, Sant Karein Seva॥ Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva। Mata Jaki Parvati, Pita Mahadeva॥ Andhe Ko Aankh Deta, Korina Ko Kaya। Banjhana Ko Putra Deta, Nirdhana Ko Maya॥ ‘Soora’ Shyama Sharana Aaye, Saphal Kije Seva। Mata Jaki Parvati, Pita Mahadeva॥ Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva। Mata Jaki Parvati,Pita Mahadeva॥
In order to book the Puja, we’ll need the below details –
Please click on the link below and book the ceremony of your choice!