Tripad Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja
According to Hindu astrology, placement and the position of planets and stars is essential in influencing a person’s destiny. Tripad Dosha is also a similar Vedic astrology concept related to the alignment of planets and stars at the time of a person’s birth. According to Tripad Nakshaktra’s concept, if the moon is positioned in the 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th house of a person’s birth chart and any of the three nakshatras (Mahga, Ashwini or Mool), Tripad Nakshatra dosha is formed. The presence of Tripad Nakshatra is considered inauspicious and may lead to various relationships, health and financial problems.
Are you worried about Tripad dosha in your birth chart? Worry no more.
Tripad Dosha is easily believed to eliminate with the help of Tripad Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja and some astrological remedies. All you need to do is book a pandit who is an expert in performing Tripad Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja and get the religious procedures performed.
SmartPuja– the one-stop solution for all your religious problems can further help you with pandit booking and astrological remedies. We are a team of 1200+ pandits and purohits who are experts in performing Tripad Nakshatra Shanti Puja and other 400+ pujas and ceremonies.
All you need to do is select the pooja from our portal you wish to perform, choose from the options of regional pandits and proceed with the bookings. Our services can be availed in:
Connect with our experts at 080-61160400 to know more.
What is Tripada Nakshatra?
Tripada Nakshatra is a Vedic astrology term which refers to the three nakshatras in Hindu astrology -Ashwini, Magha and Mool. All these three nakshatras play an essential role in the study of astrology, also known for the formation of Tripada Nakshatra Dosha.
According to Hindu astrology, 27 constellations or lunar mansions divide the sky into 27 parts. Each Nakshatra is associated with a particular deity and has a unique set of attributes and characteristics. Alignment of the moon with specific nakshatra at the time of a person’s birth influences their destiny and sometimes causes the Tripada Nakshatra Dosha.
Characteristics of Tripada Nakshatra
Individuals who have born under Tripada Nakshatra have different personalities.
- Rohini– Persons who are born under this nakshatra are self-possessed and materialistic. Sometimes, they become aggressive in adverse situations.
- Mrigasira- These people have a good sense of humour and know how to show love.
- Punarvasu- These individuals are highly energetic and have inner strength. They often lose their temper, but their moral sense enables them to choose the right path.
- Uttara Phalguni- Sympathy and compassion are the main qualities. Natives are generous to their families and friends.
- Chitra- Natives are hyper-emotional about their relationships. Although they have mindfulness, they do not have a good sense of judgment.
What is Tripada Dosha?
Tripada Nakshatra Dosha describes the specific planetary combinations which negatively affect a person’s life. When the moon is positioned in the 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th house of a person’s birth chart and also is in one of the three nakshatras, then Tripada Nakshatra Dosha is formed.
Tripada Nakshatra Dosha is considered inauspicious according to Hindy astrology as it invites obstacles and difficulties in an individual’s life, further leading t relationship difficulties, career setbacks, financial problems, health issues and many others.
Causes of Tripada Dosha
Since no external factors can lead to the formation of Tripada Nakshatra Dosha, it is only caused due to alignment of the moon (which represents the mind and emotions in a person’s life), nakshatras and specific houses in a person’s birth chart.
Tripada Dosha Shanti Puja – The Best Effective Remedy
Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja is considered the best remedy to remove Tripada Dosha. Performed according to Hindu astrology, it appeases the harmful effects of the dosha and brings positive change in individuals’ lives.
The puja rituals involve prayers and offerings to the deity while chanting specific mantras. Based on astrological beliefs, the impact of Tripad Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja will depend on various factors, including a person’s birth chart, individual upbringing and personal experience.
Importance of a Tripad Nakshatra Shanti Puja
- Mitigating Negative Effects- As we have already discussed, Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja mitigates the dosha’s adverse effects on a person’s life.
- Promotes Prosperity and Peace- The puja removes negative energies, promoting peace and prosperity in a person’s life.
- Eliminate Health Issues- All the health issues created due to Tripada Dosha are eliminated with Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja.
- Boosts Financial and Career Prospects- By removing obstacles from a person’s life, shanti puja boosts financial and career prospects, promoting abundance and success.
- Strengthens Relationships- As the puja removes negative energies and effects, it promotes harmony, strengthening a person’s relationships.
Preparation for Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja
You need to arrange every item needed for Tripada Dosha Shanti puja. Your priest will instruct you on this preparation.
Samagri Needed for the Puja
The main puja samagri includes
|Kapur||Oil wick||Barley||Yellow mustard seeds|
|Nuts||Scent||Black grams||Cow urine and cow dung|
|Khari||Samidha wood bundle||Desi ghee||Kumkum|
Ritual Preparations Tips
- Consult with a Pandit or Astrologer – The first step while preparing for Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja is consulting a pandit or priest who is professionally trained in performing the religious procedures.
- Collect all the Required Samagri- The next step to ensure a smooth religious ceremony is collecting all the required samagri for the ceremony and ensuring enough of each item to last the puja duration.
- Clean the Puja Area- Pujas, homas, and any other religious procedures must be performed at a clean place. Set up the altar, arrange offerings and other needed samagris for the ceremony.
Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja Mantra
Specific Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja mantras vary depending on regions and priests performing the puja. However, the common mantra mainly used is-
“Om Hreem Shreem Kleem Namah Tripadasya Namah”
The Procedure Of Tripada Dosha Shanti Puja
Different steps for Tripada Nakshatra Shanti Puja
- Sankalpa: It is the first step, which involves the pronouncement of the death date, Tripad Nakshatra, and Tripad tithi of the dead person. The pundit also helps you do some afterlife rituals.
- Vinayaka puja: The main puja begins only after worshipping Lord Ganesha.
- Mantra Chanting: The priest will chant mantras and perform the rituals. Pundits chant mantras while offering flowers, water, and food to pundits. These offerings and mantras will help you appease Gods and earn their graces. Moreover, mantras can ward off the evil spirit from your house.
- Tripad Shanti Homam involves 2 to 7 priests to chant the shanti homam mantras.
- Prasad Vitrane: At the end of the puja, you can distribute prasad to everyone.
Why Do You Need to Book Pandits for Tripada Dosha Shanti Puja?
Pandits are professionally trained individuals with expertise in Vedic Puranas and help effectively complete the religious ceremony. All these professionals know the rituals and mantras and help with time-saving benefits.
If you’re planning for Triapda Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja, booking pandits from SmartPuja will help you with maximum benefits. Our pandits will carry all the essential samagri required for the ceremony, help set up mandaps, and provide a checklist of all the household items required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone with Tripada Dosha in their birth chart can perform the Shanti Puja.
The mantra chanting invokes God and asks him to reduce the risks of Dosha.
Anyone with the undesired placement of the moon or nakshatras in the birth chart benefits from Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja.
Pandits usually take 2-2.5 hours to complete the Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja.
Tripada Nakshatra Dosha Shanti Puja is advised to perform within 27 days of the child’s birth who has inauspicious constellations aligned.
Pandits advise fasting till the end of all the religious ceremonies to get better results.