Uma Maheshwari Puja – Pooja for Happy Married Life
A happy married life is the dream of every couple. But when two individuals come together for this beautiful bond, some conflicts and differences of opinion are apparent. Sometimes, couples cannot solve these issues internally, which may also cause pain to the externally involved members, including their families and loved ones.
Uma Maheshwari Puja– a religious solution for happy married life may help solve these issues and promote a smoother future journey. The puja is dedicated to the most potent couple in the universe- Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. The divine couple holds the power of destruction, protection and creation, and their blessings promote a happy, blissful and cordial married life.
The assistance of a professional Vedic pandit in the puja may help switch the effective completion of the religious ceremony, gaining maximum blessings from God to the couple.
SmartPuja– the online pandit booking platform eliminates any hassle of pandit booking and pooja preparations for Uma Maheshwari Puja and other 400+ unique pujas and homas. We provide accessible pandit booking services along with astrology consultations, decoration tips, photography, catering and other assisted services in Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad.
We also have an e-puja option where you can perform any puja from the comfort of your screen. Connect with our expert-experienced Vedic professional pandits at 080-61160400 to know more.
Why Conduct Pooja for Happy Married Life?
Pooja for happy married life is considered one of the most meritorious ceremonies, worshipping the father and mother of the Universe- Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati.
Lord Shiva is known as the God of compassion and mercy, and the blessings of Goddess Parvati (Uma) get the Saubhagya boons to female partners.
The duo together represents Shiva and Shakti union, holding the powers of male and female energies in the universe. Therefore, every married couple must perform Uma Maheshwari Puja once every year, on any auspicious Monday, to resolve internal conflicts, issues and other problems that may cause hindrances towards the smooth journey.
Details about Uma Maheshwari Puja
Goddess Parvati or Uma and Lord Shiva are the most merciful and mighty parents of the Universe. The duo can easily be pleased through religious ceremonies and are very compassionate in blessing married couples with the wishes they want.
Uma Maheshwar Puja holds a great significance since historical times as many religious personalities have performed the ceremony and secured great results in their married life. Apart from enhancing the marital bond, the ceremony also brings harmony to families and prosperity in every household.
Benefits of Puja for a Happy Married Life
- The puja makes relationships stronger and more mature.
- It removes the interference of any third person from the relationship.
- Solves the problem causing delays in marriage.
- Eliminates all malefic planet effects.
- Enhances self-esteem, self-confidence and mental strength of the individuals.
- Protects the bond from evil spirits and bad luck.
- Invites harmony, prosperity, success and good health to the family.
- Blesses couples with a magnetic and charismatic personality.
- Bless individuals with freedom from diseases, protects them from ailments improving overall health.
Points to Consider While Performing Uma Maheshwari Puja
- Uma Maheshwari Puja must be performed on Mondays in the early mornings, either after sunrise or 1.5 hours before sunset (during the pradosh period).
- Couples or individuals performing this puja must face the Northeast.
- Picture of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati must be placed on a clean white cloth.
- Individuals performing this puja must wear white clothes.
- Married couples or individuals who wish to seek blessings from Uma Maheshwari Puja must chant the mantras 108 times every Monday.
How to Perform Puja for Happy Married Life?
- Place the idols in the guided directions.
- Take a Kalash and fill it with water.
- Put some sugar and white Chandan in the Kalash and cover it with coconut.
- Keep the Kalash near the idols.
- Lit a lamp with cow ghee and Kesar.
- Offer white flowers, sandalwood paste, attar, honey, milk and white colour sweet to God.
- Chant the Uma Maheshwari Puja Mantra- || Om Uma Maheshwaraya Namah || –108 times, keeping the count on rudraksha mala.
- Deposit the water and other items in the Kalash on a tree after the puja.
Mantra for Uma Maheshwar Puja
- Parvati Parmeshwara Mantra
“Vagartaa Vipasampruktau Vagartha Pratipattaye
Jagatah Pitarau Vande Parvati Parameshwaram”
- Lord Shiva Mantra
“Vande Devam Uma Patim Sururagurum Vande Jagat Kaaranam
Vande Pannaga Bhushanam Mrugadharam Vande Pashunaam Patim
Vande Surya Sashaanka Vahni Nayanam Vande Mukunda Priyam
Vande Bhakta Janashrayam Cha Varade Vande Shivam Shankaram”
Why Do You Need to Book Pandits for Uma Maheshwari Puja?
With so many DIY techniques and guidance for religious ceremonies available online, performers usually need clarification about whether or not they should book a pandit for the pujas and homas.
Chanting mantras are the main element of the puja, and missing out on this chant can adversely affect the performers. In most of these DIY options, Sankalpa is also often missed.
Professional Vedic pandits ensure the correct number of mantra japas and Sankalpa, providing maximum positive effect to the devotee from the religious experience.
SmartPuja- Online Pandit Booking for Pujas and Homas
After understanding the importance of Uma Maheshwari Puja and the assistance of pandits in performing the ceremonies, we can conclude that if you wish to eliminate issues from your married life, you need to book a pandit to seek blessings from Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati.
But with the growing digital or technological era, Vedic pandits are only sometimes easily found for the pujas. SmartPuja helps bridge the gap between the needs and requirements of Vedic professional pandits and assures memorable religious experiences to the devotees.
Our pandits have performed 25000+ pujas and homas to date and have been rewarded with more than 80% positive Google reviews from our clients.
Connect with us on our social media platforms to learn more about the services and updates-
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SmartPuja108
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SmartPuja108
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/smartpujasocial/
Frequently Asked Questions
Uma Maheshwari Puja- puja for happy marriage helps seek blessings from the most powerful couple of the Universe- Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati.
All Mondays (after sunrise or 1.5 hours before sunset) are the best time to chant the mantra for a happy marriage.
Yes, donating some advised things after religious ceremonies is advised to seek more blessings from the needy.