Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja / Sataisa Puja
There are 27 Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology. The Nakshatras that Ketu and Mercury rule are known as Gand Mool Nakshatra. These are namely Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola, and Revati nakshatra. When a baby is born in any one of these nakshatras, he or she is said to have been born with Mool Dosha.
Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja or Sataisa Puja is recommended by Astrologers and Pandits to negate the ill effects of Mool Dosha in an individual’s horoscope. This Puja is conducted to alleviate the sufferings and negativity arising due to birth under inappropriate nakshatras. Depending on the degree of the Moon at the time of Birth, it may cause danger to the baby, parents, or some other relative. This inauspicious combination in the horoscope of the newly born baby is pacified around twenty-seven days after the birth of the baby. However, if this has not been done, then it is highly advisable to get the same done as soon as possible.
The Mool Shanti Puja is an elaborate process and requires considerable time but it helps to get rid off the negative effects of the Mool nakshatras. SmartPuja is a religious startup offering Hassle-Free end-to-end Sacred Puja services. Based on your language preference, we’ll assign an experienced Pandit Ji from our team to perform the Puja as per proper Vedic rituals.
Gand Mool/Sataisa Pooja Benefits
- Performing Gandmool Pooja helps to get rid of all problems.
- Gand Mool pooja helps to eradicate health problems faced by baby’s parents.
- Bring stability and balance in career, marriage, and health.
- Mool puja is performed to please Ketu and Budh to seek their blessing.
- Mool Shanti puja benefits from getting rid of financial debts quickly and easily.
- Mool Shanti pooja eliminates the inauspicious effects upon the parents and family members.
There are 3 main variants for this Puja including rituals with Jaap
(i) Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
Two experienced Pandits from our team will perform the Puja. The rituals for Gand Moola Nakshatra Shanti Puja include:
Ganapati Puja, Sankalp, Varun Puja, Navagraha Puja, Kuldevi Puja, Punyahavachan, Nandi Shradh, Pradhan, Devta (Nakshatra) Puja, 27 Nakshatra Puja, Havan Rituals, Poornahuti, Mahamangal Aarti, Tilak, Ritual for the Child, Ashirvachan, Prasad Vitran etc.
We’ll send all Puja Items, Puja Samagri, Flowers, Leaves, and all other items along with the Pandit Ji. It also includes specific items for this puja like 27 types of well water, 27 types of food grains, 27 cloth pieces, 27 types of Jadi booti, 27 types of leaves, etc.
From your side, you’ll need to arrange the Prasad items like Sweets, Fruits, and Panchamrit and new pair of clothes (for father, mother, and child) for the Puja. Gand Mool Nakshatra Puja cost includes Pandits Dakshina, travel expenses along with Puja items, materials, flowers etc.
You may also perform Namakaran Sanskar with this Puja. With Namakaran rituals.
(ii) Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja with 27,000 Jaap
Here we first perform the Jaap followed by Shanti Puja and Havan rituals. A total of 5 Pandits perform the Jaap and Puja rituals. The total duration of the Gandmool Puja is around 5+ hours. The Mool Shanti puja cost includes Pandits Dakshina, travel expenses along with the required Puja items, materials, flowers etc.
(iii) Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja with 81,000 Jaap
Gand Mool Puja is performed over 3 days period. Each day 5 Pandits will perform the Jaap rituals, followed by Shanti Puja and Havan on the final day. The total price of puja includes Pandits Dakshina, travel expenses, and the required Puja items, materials, flowers, etc.
Gand Mool Nakshatra/Sataisa Puja Natural Remedies
To reduce the effects of Gandmool nakshatra, you can perform the following remedies-
- Mool Shanti pooja can be performed by the parents of a child born with dosha on the 27th day after birth. If you cannot perform pooja on the 27th day, you have to choose the soonest date when the moon is back to nakshatra again.
- One can perform Gand Mool pooja on birth nakshatra later in life.
- People born under Magha, Ashwini, and Mools should pray to Lord Ganesha, and those born under Jyeshta, Revathi, and Ashlesha should pray to Budha (Mercury).
- People born under Mool nakshatra should chant maha Mrityunjar Jaap.
July 2022 Mool Nakshatra Date & Time
The auspicious Muhurat time and date are not the same for two different locations, hence it’s better to confirm with SmartPuja Team for find the best date of Mool Nakshatra Puja as per your location.
The list below shares generic auspicious dates for the Moon phase.
Gandmool Nakshatra Vichar
2 Jul – Saturday at 03:56 AM
4 Jul – Monday at 08:44 AM
11 Jul – Monday at 07:50 AM
13 Jul – Wednesday at 02:21 AM
19 Jul – Tuesday at 12:12 PM
21 Jul – Thursday at 02:17 PM
29 Jul – Friday at 09:47 AM
31 Jul – Sunday at 02:20 PM
07 Aug – Sunday at 04:30 PM
09 Aug – Tuesday at 12:18 PM
15 Aug – Monday at 09:07 PM
17 Aug – Wednesday at 09:57 PM
25 Aug – Thursday at 04:16 PM
27 Aug – Saturday at 08:26 PM
03 Sept – Saturday at 10:57 PM
05 Sept – Monday at 08:06 PM
12 Sept – Monday at 06:59 AM
14 Sept – Wednesday at 06:58 AM
21 Sept- Wednesday at 11:47 PM
24 Sept – Saturday at 03:51 AM
01 Oct – Saturday at 04:19 AM
03 Oct – Monday at 01:53 AM
09 Oct – Sunday at 04:21 PM
11 Oct – Tuesday at 04:17 PM
19 Oct – Wednesday at 08:02 AM
21 Oct – Friday at 12:28 PM
28 Oct – Friday at 10:42 AM
30 Oct – Sunday at 07:26 AM
05 Nov – Saturday at 11:56 PM
08 Nov – Tuesday at 00:37 AM
15 Nov – Tuesday at 04:13 PM
17 Nov – Thursday at 09:21 PM
24 Nov – Thursday at 07:37 PM
26 Nov – Saturday at 02:58 PM
03 Dec – Saturday at 05:45 AM
05 Dec – Monday at 07:15 AM
12 Dec – Monday at 11:36 PM
15 Dec – Thursday at 05:16 AM
22 Dec – Thursday at 06:33 AM
24 Dec – Saturday at 01:13 AM
30 Dec – Friday at 11:24 AM
01 Jan 2023 – Sunday at 12:48 PM
Booking Procedure of Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
You can book the Puja on the Book A Pandit section of our website or through a Call at 080-61160400.
We’ll need some basic information like :
– Full Name:
– Mobile Number:
– Email Address:
– Location Address:
– Date of Birth, Place, and Time of birth details of Child
The Puja booking details are shared over email and SMS. You’ll also receive an advance payment link for 30% of the total amount. Your booking is confirmed with the advance payment. The balance amount is paid in cash or online, after completion of the Puja.
We’ll also share the list of household items (like Plates, Bowls, Spoons, Napkins, etc.) that you’ll need to keep ready before the Puja.
Please Click on the link below to book the Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja.
Vedic Pujas | One-Stop solution | Truly Hassle-Free
Some of Our Customer Reviews:
FAQs Related Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja
Gandmool dosha creates some issues, and the effects of it can vary depending on the nakshatra-
– Aswini: Those who are born under Aswini nakshatra may cause problems for their father and might face financial problems at some point in life. Yet, their life will be prosperous.
– Ashlesha: People born under Ashlesha Mool nakshatra will be careless in money matters and will spend without giving a thought to the future. They may also have problems with their parents and siblings.
– Magha: Those born under Magha may have a problematic relationship with their one parents at any time of their life. Some people may have a prosperous life. If people are born under the fourth phase of Magha Mool nakshatra, they might have stability in life and reach great heights in their careers.
– Jyeshta: People born in Jyeshta nakshatra may have issues with their siblings, and their relationship with mothers might also be affected. Those born in the fourth phase may face problems throughout life.
– Moola: People born in Moola cause problems for parents and have no control over spending money. They might lose their wealth.
– Revathi: Those born in the first three phases of the star do not get affected much and may have a prosperous life and successful career. But people born under the fourth phase may cause problems for parents and face issues in their life.
As per traditional astrology girl and boy born under Mool Nakshatra carry the following characteristics and features:
Male born in Mool Nakshatra
– Physical features- A boy born in Mool nakshatra will have a good physical appearance with beautiful limbs and bright eyes. The boy will be most attractive in the family.
– Characteristics- He will be a peace-loving person and have sweet nature. He will have a set of principles and can stand against any challenges in life. He will not be serious about tomorrow or his matters. It is the general fear about males born in mool nakshatra.
Female born in Mool Nakshatra
– Physical Features- The girl will have a medium complexion, neither dark nor fair. Her front teeth will have a gap which is a wealthy sign.
– Characteristics– They are pure-hearted but can be adamant, sometimes even on small matters. They often will be caught between problems as they lack the ability to deal.
There are 06 types Gand Mool nakshatra:
Aswini, Ashlesha, Mool, Jyeshtha, Magha, and Revati.
They are divided into 04 phases, also known as Padh. Gand Mool dosha is created if the moon is placed at any nakshatra phase.
– Moon in the fourth phase of Revati nakshatra creates Gand Mool Dosha.
– Moon in the fourth phase in Ashlesha becomes Gand Mool Dosha.
– Moon in the first phase in Magha, fourth in Jyeshtha, and the first phase in Mool become Gand Mool Dosha.
– People born in the first phase of Ashlesha and Ashwini nakshatra are auspicious.
– People born in the second or third phase may have to bear the loss of wealth, or their mothers will face hardship.
– Fathers of people born in the fourth phase in Ashwini have to face a crisis.
– The life of an elder brother is difficult for babies born in the first phase of Magha nakshatra, and in the second phase of Magha nakshatra has an impact on the younger brother.