Rudrabhishek Puja is performed to alleviate one’s sufferings and to bring prosperity to one’s family.
This auspicious puja is dedicated to Lord Rudra, who is one among 108 different avatars of Lord Shiva. Rudra means destroyer of sorrows.
According to the legend, Lord Rama installed a Shiva Linga at Rameshwaram and performed Rudrabhishek Puja to express his devotion to Lord Shiva and seek his blessings.
People who want to eliminate the evil forces and are surrounded by negative energy must accomplish this to bring positivity into life.
Performing this pooja by everyone can bring prosperity and happiness in life.
Pooja is beneficial for people who want to get rid of health ailments.
Performing this puja also brings peace to the home
It also helps you get the blessings of Lord Shiva and bring in good fortune
1. Decrease the negative impacts that are caused by the aggrieved moon
2. Reduce the effects of various nakshatras and make you stay strong
3. Bring in harmony and wealth
4. Remove negativity, clean lousy karma, and give enough protection in life
5. Defend devotees from risks and evil forces
6. Get succeeded in a career, education, and job
7. Maintain healthy relationships
Shivratri is one of the famous occasions when devotees prepare for Rudra Abhishek by offering Jal and prasad to lord shiva and Chanting Rudrabhishek Mantras.
The Month of shavana is full of devotion, and the best Rudra Abhishek muhurat to perform Rudra Abhishek puja.
In order to book the Puja, we’ll need the below details –
Please click on the link below and book the ceremony of your choice!