Online ePuja ceremony
There are times when we want to perform a Vedic Puja in our home or locality but are not able to do so. This could be due to social distancing safety measures (due to Corona Virus - Covid19) or if we are at a location where Pandits may not be easily available. At SmartPuja.com, we understand the importance of staying in touch with one’s roots and present you with our Online ePuja Services. We leverage technology the 'Smart Way' and conduct Vedic Online ePuja ceremonies. Yes, you can now perform a Puja ceremony from the comfort and safety of your home!
Participate in Vedic Pujas that are performed systematically with authentic rituals and customs with your loved ones. Our Pandits are highly proficient and will guide you in every step over a video call. Everything here is tailor made to suit your needs - all you need to have is an active internet connection, a laptop or a smartphone. We host the Puja ceremony online and live stream it to you. You join in the Puja remotely and our Pandit Ji conducts the entire Puja on your behalf. We arrange for the complete Puja setup including the Puja samagri. As per the guidance of our Pandit Ji, you have to take Sankalp for the Puja and repeat the shlokas and mantras during the Puja.
You may book an ePuja for any of below Puja requirements -
- Ganapati Puja and Homa - dissolution of obstacles, bringing good fortune in one's personal and professional life and purification of the place and minds of the devotees.
- Griha Pravesh Puja - This Puja is performed to ensure peace and harmony in the new house. Also it is believed to drive away negativities from the building / premises.
- Satyanarayan Puja - This puja is performed immediately after or on an auspicious occasion like a marriage or moving into a new house. It is also performed to achieve success in life or for general well being.
- Sundarkand Path - To appease Lord Hanuman for mental strength and confidence, for completion of any pending tasks.
- Hanuman Chalisa Path - helps a devotee get complete focus over one's mind and body. This Puja is performed to get rid of all the fear and invoking the blessings of Lord Hanuman.
- Durga Sapthashathi Path - Performing this path helps us overcome our troubles and sufferings. This puja also liberates one from evil eyes, fears, curses and brings positivity in one's life.
- Gand Mool Nakshanti Shanti Puja - helps to get rid of the negative effects of the Moola Nakshatras.
- Namakaran Puja / Naming ceremony - This ceremony is conducted not just for formally naming the child but also to seek blessings from various Gods and to initiate the child into the religion.
- Birthday Puja - A Vedic Puja performed on one's Birthday results in great all round positive effect and helps one to have a successful year ahead.
- Remedy Pujas / Graha Dosha Nivaran Pujas - The Vedic and astrology scriptures prescribe various Pujas to ward off the negative influence of the planets and to improve the benefic effects.You can perform a remedial Puja/Havan as suggested by an astrologer according to proper vedic rituals through SmartPuja.
- Kal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Puja - This dosha occurs if all the planets come between Rahu and Ketu in one's horoscope. One faces lots of hardships due to this dosha. By performing this Puja, all the negative effects are nullified.
- Aditya Hrudaya Parayana - Lord Rama recited Aditya Hridaya Stotra before killing evil King Ravana and achieved Victory. This Puja helps devotee gain confidence to conquer over one's problems.
- Lalitha Sahasranamam - Performed to prevent premature death and provide a long and contended healthy life.
- Vishnu Sahasranama - Assists in removing obstacles, diseases, suffering and helps attain Moksha. Removes all evils like jealousy, greed and cleanses the mind.
- Dhanvanthari Japam - helps in improving the vitality and energy levels in humans. It also helps attain the natural state of well-being. This mantra can remove the mental fears and all kinds of afflictions thereby promoting a clear vision.
- Rudra Parayana - Rudra drives away the negative energy, removes Ignorance and helps us to realise our true selves. Provides a protective shield against diseases, evil etc.
- Durga Suktham - Durga Suktam praises and describes Lord Agni and his role as a boatman who ferries us towards enlightenment or mukti.
- Gayatri Japam - Maa Gayatri will protect your body,make your intellect shine and improve your power of speech.
- Veda Parayanam - to vanquish one's enemies and protect one from harmful things, negative chants, evil eye etc.
- Mrityunjaya Puja and Japam - It helps to recover from critical and miserable health condition.
- Havan / Homas - for good health, wealth, prosperity, overcoming obstacles etc.
For any other Puja requirement, please feel free to call us on chat with us online on our website.
In order to book the online ePuja, we’ll need some basic information like -
Full Name :
Mobile Number :
Email Address :
Puja Variant Name and Date of Puja :
Local Address :
Once the Puja is booked, you’ll receive an email and sms with the booking details. Our team will contact you with 24 hours and discuss the Puja details along with the Puja payment link sent over payment gateway. The booking is confirmed once the Puja payment is done online and processed with sharing of the video link (Zoom call / Google Meet etc) for the Puja. On the date of Puja you simply need to click on the meeting id link and join the Puja ceremony.
We’ll also send you an email with the list of household items (like Plates, Spoons, Sweet / Prasad, Deepak, Napkins etc.) that you’ll need to keep ready before the start of the Puja.
Please click on the below link and book the ceremony of your choice!
Call us or WhatsApp on 9036050108 for more details.
Vedic ePuja Ceremony| One-Stop solution | Truly Hassle-Free
SmartPuja has a team of Qualified, Knowledgeable and Experienced Pandits who perform Pujas as per your community, language and region specifications. We take care of the entire process, right from booking and assigning the right Pandit, with best Muhurat, Puja Items, Puja Samagri etc. All you need to do is to book the service, sit back and relax while we work on ensuring that you get a satisfying and divine Puja experience.